What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

re-signed players

franklin2323

Immortal
Anyone know who has been re-signed or signed elsewhere??

Penrith re-signed Siejka, Moylan and Signed Lee Hang

Noa

First Grade
Most of the Storms NYC team is eligible for another year at least. From what I understand the the vast majority of the 92 and above births will all return. that includes the likes of Fonua, Hampton, McGahan, Wiliame, Wilson, etc.

Josh Tunnicliffe, Cade Umaga, Richie kennar (Vic) , Brandon Manase (Vic), Ben Meehan are some names to join the squad.

billy2

Juniors
Knights have signed Tyrone Roberts and Ethan Cook for the senior squad next year, and Alex McMillian from Saints. They are still looking at a few others like Josh Ailoami and Rodney Mason.
All but 3 or 4 of the rest of the squad can play next year, but many will be cut for the SG Ball national championship winning players.

franklin2323

Immortal
thanks guys. I noticed most teams have mainly 92 or younger dob.

So many teams it's the start of the cycle. Some like the storm are going well now so should improve with age.

richies

Juniors
Josh Ailoami Im pretty sure is going too the roosters in 2012

dogs
carter, klemmer, latu, langi and the gun lockie burr are with the dogs in 2012 :D
dan abou is stepping upto nsw
with dale and jackson in the top 25 squad but I'd expect them to play nsw

Big Pete

Referee
Brisbane Broncos

Lachlan Maranta, Dale Copley, Jordan Kahu and Kurt Baptiste have all signed on for more seasons. Maranta has been promoted to the senior squad.

Chris Kuridrani (Rugby), Tennyson Elliott (North Queensland) and Anthony Mullally (Widnes Vikings) have all left/will be leaving.

I'm unsure of the future of Matt Smith, Daniel Wallace and Jarrod Wallace.

franklin2323

Immortal
Penrith is pretty much complete.

Players going to fulltime squad: Austin, Siejka, Moylan, Watene-Zeleinak, Pelasio, Grace, Horton.

Damien Cook is going to the Dragons.

The rest all are still eligble next year most seem to be staying

Big Pete

Referee
Franklin, I haven't seen them play at all this year but judging from his stats. Pelasio seems to go quite well. Have you (or anyone for that matter) seen him play?

franklin2323

Immortal
Franklin, I haven't seen them play at all this year but judging from his stats. Pelasio seems to go quite well. Have you (or anyone for that matter) seen him play?

Yeah. I catch NYC most weeks. He goes well a big winger but has great footwork for a big man. He reminds me alot of Tont Williams.

He was carrying extra weight early on and like our whole squad has had injury problems most of the year. During our 7 match streak of good form our left side has been potient he has been the catalyst for most of that. Both winger for NYC are better then our current NRL wingers so I expect he will get a run in the trials and then who knows.

morley101

Juniors
Roosters

Evans To fulltime squad
Lowe, Littlejohn to Newtown
Wells and Guymer to the Titans U20's.

Doga

Juniors
brendan santi bulldogs lock to tigers nyc 2012 :x
a good pick up there west tigers...

Brendan Santi was let go for very good reason.

There is a massive queue of second rowers at the Dogs and Santi is behind them.

You only have to take a look at the Lachlan Burr, Josh Jackson, Dale Finucane for starters. Then You move into the tier above these guys with Jake Foster, Grant Millington, Corey Payne etc on the fringes of FG.

End of the Day Brendan Santi wants to play for the Dogs & as it was explained to me was that if he makes it to the NRL and becomes a player of interest - we would buy him back then (a lot can happen between now & then though).

On a brighter note, David Klemmer knocked back massive offers from Parra & Souths as he dreams of playing FG for the Dogs (he stayed for less than half of what he was offered elsewhere).

PaddyBoy

Juniors
On a brighter note, David Klemmer knocked back massive offers from Parra & Souths as he dreams of playing FG for the Dogs (he stayed for less than half of what he was offered elsewhere).

Where is a good place to get all the news from Toyota Cup/Lower Grades. I am severely cut short by a lack of Foxtel ATM but still would love to keep up with it.

Great news on Klemmer, when did he re-sign? Australian Schoolboy wasn't he?

Doga

Juniors
Where is a good place to get all the news from Toyota Cup/Lower Grades. I am severely cut short by a lack of Foxtel ATM but still would love to keep up with it.

Great news on Klemmer, when did he re-sign? Australian Schoolboy wasn't he?

Not sure when he was re-signed but that info I got off Peter Mullholand prior to Mullholand signing for the knights. i have no doubts that Mullholand will try to bring many of our champion HM & SG Ball team up to Newcastle.

The best place for info are league forums. There seems to be a lot of people who get tidbits of info from time to time.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Not sure when he was re-signed but that info I got off Peter Mullholand prior to Mullholand signing for the knights. i have no doubts that Mullholand will try to bring many of our champion HM & SG Ball team up to Newcastle.

The best place for info are league forums. There seems to be a lot of people who get tidbits of info from time to time.

It'll be interesting, Tinkler bangs on about Newcastle boys but I think he'll do his fair share of poaching as well in the years to come.

MountainMan

Juniors
do the dogs still have david minute for 2012?,very very underated for some reason,much much better then santi.