What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

re-signing

bunnies

Juniors
Rabbitohs Extend Minichiello Contract
« Thread started on: Today at 01:00am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Jeremy Monahan

The Allight South Sydney Rabbitohs is pleased to announce that talented young forward Mark Minichiello has re-signed with the Club until the end of the 2006 season.

Minichiello forced his way into the South Sydney First Grade side during the 2003 season and will become an integral part of the Rabbitohs squad over the next three years.

"I’m glad that I have secured my future with Rabbitohs for two more seasons,” Minichiello said today (Thursday).

“I’m happy to be part of this club and I think we can become a major force sooner rather than later.”

South Sydney’s Chief Executive Officer David Tapp is delighted to have secured Minichiello’s signature to an extended NRL contract.

"Mark is one of a number of young players here at Souths with a very bright future ahead of them,” Tapp said.

“These young players will lead the Rabbitohs into success over the coming seasons.”

Slugs

bunnies said:
« Thread started on: Today at 01:00am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Jeremy Monahan

The Allight South Sydney Rabbitohs is pleased to announce that talented young forward Mark Minichiello has re-signed with the Club until the end of the 2006 season.

Minichiello forced his way into the South Sydney First Grade side during the 2003 season and will become an integral part of the Rabbitohs squad over the next three years.

"I’m glad that I have secured my future with Rabbitohs for two more seasons,” Minichiello said today (Thursday).

“I’m happy to be part of this club and I think we can become a major force sooner rather than later.”

South Sydney’s Chief Executive Officer David Tapp is delighted to have secured Minichiello’s signature to an extended NRL contract.

"Mark is one of a number of young players here at Souths with a very bright future ahead of them,” Tapp said.

“These young players will lead the Rabbitohs into success over the coming seasons.”

Great to see....gives us some more positives going into the new season :D :D

Mini Me has some real agro about him and I am glad he has ben secured for another two seasons

Mambo

Juniors
Phillips said:
no were near as talented as his Brother

Uneducated remark.

If you saw him rip into the tigers forwards last week, you'd retract your statement.

Its hard to compare a outside back to a back rower anyway.