What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really smelly farts, same time, every day

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The little yakult probiotic drinks (or the supermarket houe brand ones) are really convenient too.

The other thing thats great in terms of improving your bowel function is psyllium husk- take a tablespoon of it a day and you'll be crapping out firm, perfectly formed logs as regular as clockwork. I swear by the stuff, if I stop taking it for even a day or two I notice the difference.

What would a health and fitness forum be without the inevitable discussion of poo?

One Eyed Aussie

Juniors
The little yakult probiotic drinks (or the supermarket houe brand ones) are really convenient too.

The other thing thats great in terms of improving your bowel function is psyllium husk- take a tablespoon of it a day and you'll be crapping out firm, perfectly formed logs as regular as clockwork. I swear by the stuff, if I stop taking it for even a day or two I notice the difference.

What would a health and fitness forum be without the inevitable discussion of poo?

+1.....Stick it on my cereal everyday. Result: regular easy bowel motions.

Latest posts