What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

They should just do the Vonny Show.

All she has to do is read out team lists, in and outs, injury reports, talk tactics, talk footy...and I'd just melt.

Sigh...

taipan

Referee
I'll fight you after I'm done with Taipan, mofo!

Looks like I'll take you both on ,with both my hands tied.And blindfold to adda a bit of adventure.

Just another day at the office, to win a lady's heart.

She likes humble men.

You pissweak Merkins, I waited at the aquarium till midnight in my limited edtion 1999 Parramatta Eels jersey ready to show you all who was boss and none of you showed. I had to show a Hobo who was boss instead.

If you wished to show us who was boss - and in honour of Bec - you should have worn your Swannies singlet.

But I'll save you the bother. I got on the blower this morning and spoke to Vonny direct. She said she'd only be interested in a date with any LU member as long as this post got 1000 likes and 100 people altered their avatar to a pic of her - high res.

On Bec Watch - I still haven't seen her. I thought she might have been buying a packet of peanut butter M&Ms at the convenience store at the Entertainment Precinct car park but alas, no.

LESStar58

Referee
If you wished to show us who was boss - and in honour of Bec - you should have worn your Swannies singlet.

But I'll save you the bother. I got on the blower this morning and spoke to Vonny direct. She said she'd only be interested in a date with any LU member as long as this post got 1000 likes and 100 people altered their avatar to a pic of her - high res.

I'll get the ball rolling on this soon.... lmfao

thorson1987

Coach
Does Vonnie have a boyfriend because I'd totally fight him for her...

Because I don't have Fox i don't see much of the others but Sampson is the total package; looks, brains, personality and a passion for the game. Molan I can take or leave. She doesn't offer much to me besides being Vautins sidekick and that ain't much to crow about!

Only thing wrong with her is she is a QLDer.

Whereas we are stuck with Molan.
latest