What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Bull certainly does give you wings

L

legend

A story in todays paper is suggesting the drink Red Bull has been linked to the death of three people. One poor fella was playing basketball in the U.K and had three after the game and just dropped dead. The others all happened in Sweden and one person had just finished a gym workout and had some Red Bull. One thing is for sure, you can never accuse the company of false advertising.lol

E

Edwahu

I drink the stuff by the truckload, so I might be in trouble.
Luckily I am to lazy to ever be drinking it after strenous exercise.

I went through a stage last year when I was drinking heaps of it. In the end it became a bit of a problem in that I was getting wicked headaches whenever I let my caffiene levels sink and had to start the day with several extra strong coffees just to feel human.
In the end I gave up caffiene cold turkey - three solid weeks of headaches later I finally got over it.
The thing that convinced me I had to get on top of it was a Uni exam which I did after being on night duty. I decided the only way to do it was to juice up on caffiene and I had about four while I did some last minute revising before the exam. When I got in the exam room I couldn't concentrate at all and just scribbled down some quick answers and got out of there an hour before the end of the exam. I managed to turn a probable destinction into just a pass for the subject.
Now I only need to stop getting on the net at 6.25 am and I will be addiction free.

Latest posts