What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Vee Day

Southernsaint

Staff member
Dateline: Sunday, 25th April.

This match is going to be Huge.

I reckon that The Army can easily fill 3 bays for the match & I reckon that everyone should be wearing a Red Vee.

For this one day, leave the away strip, the ANZAC strip, the Charity Shield jersey & the Steelers top at home. Even if you normally wear a polo shirt or perhaps a "Breathing Fire Into 1993 Grand Final Assault" (!!) T-shirt, wear a Red Vee of any description & cheer the boys on.

How good will it be for the players to run out on to the SFS turf, at our home game & see a massive wall of VVVVVVVVVV

Bring it on!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
The match of the round and a chance for Saints to knock-off both grand finalists in the same fortnight.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
Nice attempt at unifying your fanbase Benny!!

:?

Jimbo, how big was that crowd at Scum park on Saturday night?? 9000?? More like 4,500 people, 9,000 heads...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Hopefully Saints wear there Red Vee.
The Roosters will be in there tricolours jumper.

So hopefully they are both wearing the jumpers they both wore in 1921 when we played Saints for the first time.
Anzac Day is one I look forward to every year. It is a privilege for both our sides to be able to participate on Anzac Day and hopefully Saints v Sydney becomes as big a part of the NRL calendar as Collingwood v Essendon is of the AFL one.

May the best side win.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Southern Rooster said:

So hopefully they are both wearing the jumpers they both wore in 1921 when we played Saints for the first time.
Anzac Day is one I look forward to every year. It is a privilege for both our sides to be able to participate on Anzac Day and hopefully Saints v Sydney becomes as big a part of the NRL calendar as Collingwood v Essendon is of the AFL one.

May the best side win.

It sucks, Saints are going to wear an ANZAC Day marketing abomination.

Easts usually wear their horizontally striped jersey.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint said:
Southern Rooster said:

May the best side win.

It sucks, Saints are going to wear an ANZAC Day marketing abomination.

Easts usually wear their horizontally striped jersey.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Yep against Souths and Saints we wear that tri colours jersey. I love it.

You Saints supporters should be complaining to your club about not wearing the Red V jumper. It is part of your history and tradition and that is what Anzac Day is all about not a marketing exercise.

Latest posts