What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redoute's Choice..

Mong

Post Whore
We got all the way through almost time to sell her and she had her accident. She was insured but with all the fees we had payed we still made a loss. The joys of racing.

Our next colt with her is by Pariah and it’s a colt and it looks outstanding. Fingers crossed we can get some back.

Good luck. Are you keeping or selling?

Mong

Post Whore
No we are selling, we were thinking having a crack to buy it ourselves and then we woke up.

Haha Yeah, It's not the cheapest of interests to have.

Fun though. I haven't been in ownership for long though. Took a while to bite the bullet and have a go :)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haha Yeah, It's not the cheapest of interests to have.

Fun though. I haven't been in ownership for long though. Took a while to bite the bullet and have a go :)
We’ve bought a pimple in a couple, both won races and we are breeding from the mare.

Yes very expensive, worse than punting :joy:

Mong

Post Whore
We’ve bought a pimple in a couple, both won races and we are breeding from the mare.

Yes very expensive, worse than punting :joy:

Hopefully we get something we can eventually breed. At the moment we have the scissor kick filly that we have a good % of, 4 others we have a small % of and 4 a very small % of.

One has won already, first race and it lead all the way to win over 1250 which was pleasing. Most are still very young though still.

Mong

Post Whore
I recently bought into a Scissor Kick yearling. Probably won't get to the races until the Autumn or so but am looking forward to what she can do.

We finally got to the races today, Moe race 1 on a heavy 8 pouring down with rain from the outside barrier and she got over the top of them to win by 3/4 a length. Add to that yesterday sportsbet opened her up at $150/1 and with the odds boost i got on at $201 whilst TAB and Bet 365 opened her up at $50.

Thanks Sportsbet :)

Lemon Squash

First Grade
We finally got to the races today, Moe race 1 on a heavy 8 pouring down with rain from the outside barrier and she got over the top of them to win by 3/4 a length. Add to that yesterday sportsbet opened her up at $150/1 and with the odds boost i got on at $201 whilst TAB and Bet 365 opened her up at $50.

Well done brother… saw the race was a very good win, prob in the best part of the track but still had a lot of work to do.

Dreaming of an Oaks run?

Mong

Post Whore
Not sure what we are going next. Prior to this race we were looking at a big spell. After what I saw today I’m keen on more but will go with what our trainer thinks.

6CAD7574-EE24-44F9-B0BD-7D6157BFDE3C.jpeg