What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reds record 1st victory!

b0rt

Juniors
GO THE REDS!
got our first win
beat campbelltown 22-16
Tries: 1 J Phipps, S Gherardi, B Lindegaard, J Godecke
Conversions: 3 M Kestle
(see page 63 of your sunday times)

looking forward to next saturday!

JasonE

Bench
They played very well, they looked a well coached team too.

Shayne McMenemy was class in everything he did.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well done boys, a momentous occasion!

Can't wait for next saturday, 3 memberships purchased and looking forward to a great evening at MES, GO THE REDS!!!!!

Nuke

Staff member
Perth Red said:
Well done boys, a momentous occasion!

Can't wait for next saturday, 3 memberships purchased and looking forward to a great evening at MES, GO THE REDS!!!!!
Have you received your 2008 membership card/tickets/whatever yet? I signed up and paid on the 25th February and haven't heard anything yet. I was also hoping the jersey I ordered and paid for at the 1st trial match (against Sydney Bulls) would've come in by now, as I would've liked to have worn it next Saturday at the game.

Looks like I shall have to phone them up tomorrow and find out.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
I was also hoping the jersey I ordered and paid for at the 1st trial match (against Sydney Bulls) would've come in by now, as I would've liked to have worn it next Saturday at the game.

Geoff Baldwin told me there was a cockup with Kombat and a delay, he was told they will be there around the 25th.

Pity next weeks game is a night game, prior arrangement prevents me from seeing them at home. :x Was hoping it i'd be in the arvo.

Nuke

Staff member
I think you'll find most (if not all) Reds games will be Saturday evening/night (about a 7-7:30pm kickoff) to allow people from the various WARL games that day to have a shower and get to MembersEquity Stadium. That being said, there's no WARL games this coming weekend, so I suppose it could have been played in the arvo. Regardless, I'm looking forward to it!

CARN YOU REDS!!!

joondalup_giant

Staff member
are most of the reds players from the WARL

Originally Posted by joondalup_giant
http://www.warugbyleague.com.au/cont...3&nid=2878&oid=

Date: 12/03/2008
Author: Administration
Author Email: warl@iinet.net.au; development@iinet.net.au
Publication:
REDS SQUAD ANNOUNCEDBelow is the list of players that have been selected for the initial WA Reds Squad. Congratulations to those players.
BACKS
T. Coppedge
R. Dickson WA
J. GodeckeWA
D. Jennings
M. KestalWA
B. Lindegaard WA
C. Phillis WA

FORWARDS

J. BlakeWA
N. Clarke
D. Edwards
G. Ghazal
Z. KeatingWA
S. Mailangi WA
B. McCrone WA
J. McGowan WA
S. McMenemy
J. Phipps WA
N. Searle
M. Small
R. Tahu
I. Thomas WA
UTILITY
S. Gherardi WA
J. Irving
C. McEniery
T. SheehanWA
P. Te Wara WA

good 2 see the Reds clock up there 1st win, definitly lookin 4ward 2 watchin em play at home this weekend!!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Have you received your 2008 membership card/tickets/whatever yet? I signed up and paid on the 25th February and haven't heard anything yet. I was also hoping the jersey I ordered and paid for at the 1st trial match (against Sydney Bulls) would've come in by now, as I would've liked to have worn it next Saturday at the game.

No they still didn't have them last week, we haven't even had confirmation what time kick off will be which is all a bit slack really. Thought they would have had the season ticket printed well in advance. No idea why they are leaving it till the last minute, literally!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Campbelltown Stadium and it was a good crowd, much bigger than i expected. Hard to say exactly how much but i would guess about 1000.

Thanks for that.

Good luck Reds on your first home game back playing RL, I hope you get a decent turnout and the locals get right behind you.

b0rt

Juniors
Originally Posted by joondalup_giant
http://www.warugbyleague.com.au/cont...3&nid=2878&oid=

Date: 12/03/2008
Author: Administration
Author Email: warl@iinet.net.au; development@iinet.net.au
Publication:
REDS SQUAD ANNOUNCEDBelow is the list of players that have been selected for the initial WA Reds Squad. Congratulations to those players.
BACKS
T. Coppedge
R. Dickson WA
J. GodeckeWA
D. Jennings
M. KestalWA
B. Lindegaard WA
C. Phillis WA

FORWARDS

J. BlakeWA
N. Clarke
D. Edwards
G. Ghazal
Z. KeatingWA
S. Mailangi WA
B. McCrone WA
J. McGowan WA
S. McMenemy
J. Phipps WA
N. Searle
M. Small
R. Tahu
I. Thomas WA
UTILITY
S. Gherardi WA
J. Irving
C. McEniery
T. SheehanWA
P. Te Wara WA

good 2 see the Reds clock up there 1st win, definitly lookin 4ward 2 watchin em play at home this weekend!!

and we have since claimed Coppedge too

joondalup_giant

Staff member
and we have since claimed Coppedge too

he did play a fair bit of his junior footy here didnt he? i remeber him playin for freo juniors and i think rockingham at 1 stage???

Josh Irving is also originally a WA boy left here wen he was 12/13

b0rt

Juniors
ryan dickson apparently injured and may miss this weekend. Isaac Thomas or Taurean Sheehan are probably gunna move into halves.
reds played terrible apparently and probably should have lost by 30