What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Robson and our top junior backs

dragonssamy61

First Grade
So who do you believe to be the better five-eighth; Herbert, Field, Mann or Widdop?

At the moment
Widdop then field and mann and herbert.
Within 2 year herbert and mann
Field will be successful to but mybe as a fullback more than 6 or 7
But he will go ok any off those positions.

Uplifting

Juniors
Just thought I’d get in and say that Reece looks set for a promising year. He looked good when he came on late in the trial against Hull.

In fact when Robson, Dufty, Field, Leilua and Lomax were all on together they seemed to gain confidence.

giboz71

First Grade
Just thought I’d get in and say that Reece looks set for a promising year. He looked good when he came on late in the trial against Hull.

In fact when Robson, Dufty, Field, Leilua and Lomax were all on together they seemed to gain confidence.

I like the look of Robson.

I doubted he could be an option for FG this year but perhaps he’s ready. Definitely should look at him for that utility role later in the year.

How big is he, can he play that running forward role if needed (like Havili)??

dragonssamy61

First Grade

I doubted he could be an option for FG this year but perhaps he’s ready. Definitely should look at him for that utility role later in the year.

Giboz71
robson is 180cm
91kg
19 years ild
havili
About the same height
But was 104kg
So I think he has a bit of filling out ro go robson
But I doubt he will be as big as havili.

Uplifting

Juniors
I was at the game last week, and made my way down to the sideline - the players made a point of going around to chat to fans. I was surprised to see how built Reece is.

blacksafake

First Grade

L plate never used Havili so I can’t see him using Robson who has less experience than Havili who imo was never given a proper go

L plate never used Havili so I can’t see him using Robson who has less experience than Havili who imo was never given a proper go

I could never figure this out ay.
Always thought he was good when he played especially when used later in halves which suited his running game and as a running forward who provided punch and offloading ability