What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ref Chris James to sue NRL for unfair dismissal

M2D2

Bench
Hahahahaha. Thanks pal. Needed a laugh today.
No worries.
Im not saying hes the greatest ref that ever lived, Hes just the lesser shit of the well known refs who are f**king awful.
Rather have him than Klein, Cummins. Cecchin. Sutton. etc etc etc

M2D2

Bench
Considering one of the arguments ive read on this forum on why perenara is so shit, is because of the way he makes the T symbol when going to video ref, excuse me when i take alot of your opinions with the grain of salt the size of VY Canis Majoris.
Is that you Henry ?
Yep its me.
Watch me prove it. 1. 2. 3. 4. 4. 5.

If I remember correctly, referees punted from the NRL squad have sued before for wrongful dismissal and I don't recall them being successful.

Generally speaking, the NRL match officials squad are all on 1 year deals. Hence they either get kept on for the next season, in which case they get a new contract, or they don't and as such don't get a new contract.

Iafeta

Referee
Considering one of the arguments ive read on this forum on why perenara is so shit, is because of the way he makes the T symbol when going to video ref, excuse me when i take alot of your opinions with the grain of salt the size of VY Canis Majoris.

Yep its me.
Watch me prove it. 1. 2. 3. 4. 4. 5.

Na couldn't care less about that. I dislike that he gets decisions horridly wrong consistently and that he can't count to 6. I seriously question if this chap wasn't a former NRL footballer if he would have made it as a referee. Remember the hoopla when he first came in about how good it was going to be because he's an ex footballer and dammit that's what we need.

Life's Good

Coach
Na couldn't care less about that. I dislike that he gets decisions horridly wrong consistently and that he can't count to 6. I seriously question if this chap wasn't a former NRL footballer if he would have made it as a referee. Remember the hoopla when he first came in about how good it was going to be because he's an ex footballer and dammit that's what we need.
Which is the same theme with Luke Patten.

thorson1987

Coach

This. So much this.

Exsilium

First Grade
Perenara is woeful but so are most NRL referees.

Shit, that really is depressing. Our game is legit broken.

no name

Coach
He also looks and sounds indecisive when making a call.