What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ref manipulating Melbourne

Miagi

Juniors
Sorry i never comment on our forum often but i thought today i would . I wonder if anyone else noticed how Cameron Smith turned the game at halftime . He had a discussion with the referee and i knew from that point Parra were in trouble. They wonder why fans are losing faith in the game . I know us rabbitohs had an ordinary year but cast your mind back when we got ripped off , especially the Brisbane game in R1. cheers fellow rabbitohs

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Sorry i never comment on our forum often but i thought today i would . I wonder if anyone else noticed how Cameron Smith turned the game at halftime . He had a discussion with the referee and i knew from that point Parra were in trouble. They wonder why fans are losing faith in the game . I know us rabbitohs had an ordinary year but cast your mind back when we got ripped off , especially the Brisbane game in R1. cheers fellow rabbitohs

You should post on here more often mate I completely agree. NSW based teams always get the wrong end of the decisions when up against non NSW teams.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Typical off season where the trolls like Curns come in in and want to ruin things......

Don't bite Shadow. He just wants a reaction and then he will try claim you should be banned.........

Rabbits20

Immortal
In all 3 games there has bad refing imo.

Curns13

Juniors
oi Curns13 but who has the most likes read below mate winners are grinners;)...Shadow...
Likes Received for Shadow is 944;)
Likes received for Curns13 is 159:(
You really are a moron. 22.7% of my posts get likes, 10.4% of yours do. My posts are literally liked twice as much as yours. If I had no life like you and spent every waking moment making stupid comments on a sports website like you do, the stats say I'd have 2000 likes. Is 2000 more than 900? Get your calculator out Shadow. How do you like that, moron? I'm a teacher and you just got schooled!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
common sense beats education anytime google it you seem to lack common sense it seems;)...Shadow...
809db2b6baf57933125806fbaab652aa--teacher-memes-common-core.jpg

Curns13

Juniors
common sense beats education anytime google it you seem to lack common sense it seems;)...Shadow...
809db2b6baf57933125806fbaab652aa--teacher-memes-common-core.jpg
Being a moron beats nothing, moron. John Dewey would be horrified to have someone like you quoting him. It would devastate him to see that our education system failed and produced someone like you.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
WRONG... i went to sydney university quite a few decades ago and i passed all my subjects with honors;)mate your still just butt hurt that CISCO & MIAGI beat you in the footy comp last year anyway in time hopefully you will get over it ...Shadow...

Curns13

Juniors
WRONG... i went to sydney university quite a few decades ago and i passed all my subjects with honors;)mate your still just butt hurt that CISCO & MIAGI beat you in the footy comp last year anyway in time hopefully you will get over it ...Shadow...
Good one and i'm Easter Bunny. Only person who's mentioned the tipping comp in a year is you. Your life is such bullshit that you come on here to go on about a tipping comp that you werent even in, at a time when you were banned from this site for being the biggest f**kwit in League Unlimited history. You are a sad, dimwitted, little man.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oi Shadow this forum has been going very well lately....

Don't fall into his bitter tangled web......

In the off seasons Curns is in here here like a vulture wanting an argument............

You're better than that Shadow..... he's just trying to work you up and he will start on me next but I could not care less.....

Curns13

Juniors

In the off seasons Curns is in here here like a vulture wanting an argument............

You're better than that Shadow..... he's just trying to work you up and he will start on me next but I could not care less.....
I will take the high ground with you, R20. Since Mad Unit came I have had no problem with you (the unnecessary name calling above aside) and have been nothing but civil towards you. No negative comments, no put downs, nothing. Have a look above at who started this. I'll give you a hint, it wasnt me. But if you wanna start up the bad old days again, just let me know.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I will take the high ground with you, R20. Since Mad Unit came I have had no problem with you (the unnecessary name calling above aside) and have been nothing but civil towards you. No negative comments, no put downs, nothing. Have a look above at who started this. I'll give you a hint, it wasnt me. But if you wanna start up the bad old days again, just let me know.
So much this.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

R20 point taken mate the truth hurts...S H A D O W...