What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reforming Lane Cove Tigers

elbusto

Coach
Yes we will have a couple more sides.

My priority is to see all of last year's players return, and at this stage it looks like they'll all be back, apart from a few who have moved out of the area (I have been referring them to their new local league clubs).

We have also been getting a good amount of interest for new players... looking likely to get a second Under-10s side and we'll be adding a new U6s team as well. We will field as many sides as we can get the numbers for and will be doing a lot of promoting over the next 6 weeks.
Great news! How many Teams and in which age groups?

Yes we will have a couple more sides.

My priority is to see all of last year's players return, and at this stage it looks like they'll all be back, apart from a few who have moved out of the area (I have been referring them to their new local league clubs).

We have also been getting a good amount of interest for new players... looking likely to get a second Under-10s side and we'll be adding a new U6s team as well. We will field as many sides as we can get the numbers for and will be doing a lot of promoting over the next 6 weeks.

Be a great effort to get 2 under 10's teams in the second year of reforming

girvie

Staff member
Great news! How many Teams and in which age groups?
The number of teams will depend on the total numbers we get during our registration period. The ages we are targeting are the primary school age groups.

Latest posts