What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refs just warming up

brokendigit

Juniors
I've watched every game of the last two weeks, and I'm watching Easts V Manly currently. I'm convinced that there are two teams getting every possible 50/50 call from the referring fraternity (incl. the bunker). If I'm not mistaken, they're going to make sure Melbourne & Easts are hitting the finals with maximum momentum.

gregstar

Referee
I cannot determine where the storm end and the referees start.

They are fused together at the dick.

mave

Coach
I've watched every game of the last two weeks, and I'm watching Easts V Manly currently. I'm convinced that there are two teams getting every possible 50/50 call from the referring fraternity (incl. the bunker). If I'm not mistaken, they're going to make sure Melbourne & Easts are hitting the finals with maximum momentum.

Hard to argue, but I'm a whinging, salty merkin if I agree

Grapple

Bench
I cannot determine where the storm end and the referees start.

They are fused together at the dick.

Going to the bunker:

"Melbourne have grounded the ball, are onside and are romantic enough. We have a decision"