What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regrets

denis preston

First Grade
beale is easily the worst player in history to win a premiership.

To me another example of the danger of picking up a player that has had a serious leg injury. I'd put Lafai in that category and Tariq was another example until he has reinvented himself as a enforcer. Beale was twice the player before that and yes was very ordinary for us and not much better for the Sharks , solid at best.

Bench
I often wonder what it’s like a Sharkies functions with Cronulla legends like ET, Magaw, Miller, the Sorensen’s, all looking longingly at Matt Priors two premiership rings.
Plenty of great players never won a premiership. On the other hand plenty of Grubs won a premiership.

Old Timer

Coach
he is just waiting our first loss. the bloke hates us with a passion you can tell the way he speaks about this great club. he is a cancerous supporter. should be blocked from the forum the grub.
You are quite irrational at times and obviously have a masters degree in misinterpreting even those things that are dead easy to follow.
Your are the kind of supporter that loves to crow when a few things go well but you go missing when the reality of shit decisions are impacted upon the club and fan base.
Where where we you when faded out in 2016 & 2017 obviously in the foetal position still thinking it was round 10.

Frank Facer

First Grade
You are quite irrational at times and obviously have a masters degree in misinterpreting even those things that are dead easy to follow.
Your are the kind of supporter that loves to crow when a few things go well but you go missing when the reality of shit decisions are impacted upon the club and fan base.
Where where we you when faded out in 2016 & 2017 obviously in the foetal position still thinking it was round 10.
If you don't want us to fade out this year, then stop thinking about it, stop talking about it and and stop feeding that idea. Thoughts are powerful and can manifest.

On the other hand start thinking about us continuing winning and eventually winning the comp this year and next year.

Think about what you want and what you like and you can help attract it and manifest it.

That advice applies to all of us and in all facets of life.

That could be some of my best work. lol

Right now I am listening to a audiobook called Reality Transurfing. You all may like to check it out. My mate recommended it to me last night and said that it has helped many people become millionaires and billionaires. Hopefully I will help me become a billionaire too and improve my well being.

Group thought is even more powerful than individual thought.

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
If you don't want us to fade out this year, then stop thinking about it, stop talking about it and and stop feeding that idea. Thoughts are powerful and can manifest.

On the other hand start thinking about us continuing winning and eventually winning the comp this year and next year.

Think about what you want and what you like and you can help attract it and manifest it.

Right now I am listening to a audiobook called Reality Transurfing. You all may like to check it out. My mate recommended it to me last night and said that it has helped many people become millionaires and billionaires. Hopefully I will help me become a billionaire too and improve my well being.

Perhaps once you become a billionaire you could become the club's benefactor.

Wouldn't mind seeing a frank facer back in charge...

Crush

Coach
he is just waiting our first loss. the bloke hates us with a passion you can tell the way he speaks about this great club. he is a cancerous supporter. should be blocked from the forum the grub.
Objective View is a Dragons fan. He is very negative but still a Dragons man.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Perhaps once you become a billionaire you could become the club's benefactor.

Wouldn't mind seeing a frank facer back in charge...
Yes, when I become a billionaire, I will be buying Saints. I am just a bit behind schedule.

Old Timer

Coach

I had a friend who expoused such thoughts as yours and for all of it he got divorced, spent a fortune on alternate medicines, went bankrupt and died a miserable death and always believed it would turn around instead of looking at reality and living life to the fullest
By the way Alec’s Saints is a turd and no amount of positive thinking is going to make him into a gold nugget he will always be brown.