What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REP MATCH (2004): NSW v QLD

salivor

First Grade
Just to quickly clarify. Paullboy's article has not been included as it was posted after the full time siren and the replacement was not made by the Queensland captain Big Mick.

Anonymous

Juniors
Thanks heaps ref salivor... excellent and quick service.
Cheers to the Queenslanders... better luck next year. Some great posts there.
Great victory to the mighty Blues!!!! Congrats ti El Coco for the MOTM.
Hit the tub... open the esky. Everyone's invited!
:D

ParraMatt

Bench
Just wondering, What is the point in a Vice Captain if not allowed to make changes in emergencies? Im not arguing, Just want it clarified. If anything, Im doing Big Mick a favour, And I'm pretty sure that if he can't make it here with 1 hour till full-time with an article short that he would be quite happy for anyone to try and organise a 7th poster. Anyway off that topic...

Great win NSW, Clearly outclassed us. We gave all, But it would of been alot closer match if Skeepe showed up. Im sure he has a good reason, We will just have to wait till next season, I was honoured to be chosen in a representative game and thank my Captain Mick so very much for giving me the opportunity, I hope i proved myself as a capable representative player.

Like to say, Great work from Miccle and Ibeme (the Rhinos) for there great articles and making the Rhinos proud.

Let the rest of the Premiership season continue.

salivor

First Grade
ParraMatt you actually were allowed to make the change, my mistake. Sorry to cause confusion.

[furrycat]

Coach
Well done guys and I apologise for not being able to post especially when I was a reserve... I didn't expect to be called into work to fix a problem and I wasn't able to return... Hopefully when I use this article, it won't be a 9.1 :oops:

Anonymous

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
Just wondering, What is the point in a Vice Captain if not allowed to make changes in emergencies?
There's no dramas here Parramatt... your replacement wasn't on the team list and it was after fulltime and goddammit... you just missed the ball it took out leg stump. Thems the breaks buddy.

skeepe

Immortal
I would like to apologise to all my Queensland team mates. You would have been right to expect better from me, and I feel ashamed that I have let you down so badly. My post should have been made well before today, so despite the fact my net connection was down all day, I should not use that as an excuse.

To ParraMatt and Big Mick especially, I feel terrible for having let you guys down. You would have been right to expect better service from me, and I only hope that one day I can make it up to you guys.

The Colonel

Immortal
Congrats El C on MOM, commiserations to Qld. Well done the Blues - hopefully a pointer to next weeks game. :D

anastabation

Juniors
skeepe said:
I would like to apologise to all my Queensland team mates. You would have been right to expect better from me, and I feel ashamed that I have let you down so badly. My post should have been made well before today, so despite the fact my net connection was down all day, I should not use that as an excuse.

To ParraMatt and Big Mick especially, I feel terrible for having let you guys down. You would have been right to expect better service from me, and I only hope that one day I can make it up to you guys.
Indeed.

El Coconuto

Bench
Yay, we won! Cheers salivor for taking the time to mark that. A job well done. Unlucky Queensland, it's a shame for such a mix up to occur in such a big game. Nevermind though. Be interesting to see what the captains have to say in the captains knock. I look forward to it!

On a sidenote salivor, may I ask what program you use to scan the articles so that I too can check it on that, and avoid another slight deduction in the future. I understand that different programs have different ways of spelling things and when I did a spell check on my article it got the all clear (although admittedly I'm running off a Windows 2000 computer). It's all good though, I would just like to know so that I can run it through your program for future reference ;-) 8)

Cheers dude and cheers all!

*Kisses the NSW Crest on T-Shirt once again! :twisted:

salivor

First Grade
El Coconuto - I use Microsoft Word XP with the language set to English (New Zealand).

The error in your post was crystallising was spelt as cyrstalising. I decided to be tough on the spelling in this match since it was a rep fixture.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Great result and thanks to QLD for a good game. Pity about my mark, but at least it didn't cost us the game. I'll have to put a bit more effort in next time around.

Big Mick

Referee
Captain's KNock:

Well, a heartbreaker for the queenslanders.

As your Captain, I am immensly proud of you guys for going so great and performing to your best.

I tried my best and hope I lead you well.

To Skeepe, its disappointing that you couldn't post, but thats life and I hope you stay in rep teams in the future as you are a talent and a half.

Thanks Salvidor for marking the game, very well done, and very pleased with my equal top article with El C with 8.7. Thank you very much.

To NSW, extremely well done. It would have been extremely close should we have gotten a 7th poster, maybe 0.2 or something in it. But you are worthy winners and congrats to Willow, and in particular El C for his MOM performace, great read.

WEll done my boys, chin up, we'll get em next year.

Latest posts