What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rep Round

GC Dragon

Juniors
Thought Sele played really well for City today. Didnt look out of place at all
Yeah I thought so as well . In my opinion Sele has been the best managed of our juniors . He had a great season with the 20's in 2015 . Then was moved up to the Cutters for the entire season under a good coach in JD and was never moved back in 2016. And Now he is hardened and ready to come off the bench in first grade . He has also been left as a middle forward never moved to the edge . For some reason the club started moving Host into the middle which stuffed him around . Host was / is at his best as a big hard running edge forward . We have more than enough middle forwards .

possm

Coach
Season to season we need to replace departing players with a least someone of the same standard; hopefully a better player.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I'd like to congratulate ALL our boys who played on the Rep weekend.
One thing really stood out was the quality of our players and the results they achieved.
I was particularly impressed with young Sele, who looks like being a very good player for us
I thought Havili showed great passion and it helped his game.
Well done to all of the them, proud to be a Dragon.

ALSGI

Bench
I'd like to congratulate ALL our boys who played on the Rep weekend.
One thing really stood out was the quality of our players and the results they achieved.
I was particularly impressed with young Sele, who looks like being a very good player for us
I thought Havili showed great passion and it helped his game.
Well done to all of the them, proud to be a Dragon.
Well said mate, especially our juniors.

BennyV

Referee
Given Marketo's outstanding MOTM performance in the recent City vs Country game, he can play anywhere he bloody well chooses.
Hopefully he's aware of his own limitations and chooses NSW Cup!

But I do agree RE: Havili, would definitely have him on the bench. Not necessarily because McInnes struggles to play 80 mins, but bringing him on early in the second half adds a point of difference to our attack, theoretically reducing our second half slumps that are creeping in.