What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resident evil 7

Pommy

Coach
Got this as a gift for valentines day. Its brilliant really puts the horror back in to survival horror. The game does a great job of being very tense and whilst not truely scary it is very jumpy.
A few friends have played in on PSVR and had to stop as they couldn't handle it anymore, I think this is the first triple A title to fully support PSVR.
If you've played a few of the recent Resident evils and have been put off this really is a return to form and I would advise you to give the series another chance. If you have never played the series I don't think it would prevent you from having a great time by starting here.

Eelectrica

Referee
The guys on RPS gave it a pretty good review. These types of games are wait for a Steam sale for me, but will definitely keep an eye on it.

Latest posts