What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resigned

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Reecce Robinson and Zac Lomax resigned till the end of 2017. I no it want sove our problems but two more juniors resigned. Great work. Mybe they are listening just a little.
So it on dragons website can't post link

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Both very good young players both lomax brothers are talented from Barrets junior club Temora.

Zac signed for three years.

Robson has done so well and keeps improving a player for the future.
Thanks coast for info. Do you thinkzac and his brother are both stars of the future

They can be anything at this stage but i said the same thing about Shannon Crook and the club showed no time or patience what so ever.

Both btothers played in a very good SG Ball side this year the best one the Steelers have had in years.

A few more names to add to the future
Steve Marsters and Josh Tua young kiwi reps
Jason Gillard a speedy outside back
Tristan Sailor wendals young lad and can play right across the backline
Cooper Purcell another good young dummy half
Jack Cross John crosses young fella a very tough young forward
Wislon Farrar Andrew Farrars young fella a half
Jackson Wilson a half or five eight
Luke Skidmore a robust forward
Trent Peoples another good young forward

dragonssamy61

First Grade
They can be anything at this stage but i said the same thing about Shannon Crook and the club showed no time or patience what so ever.

Both btothers played in a very good SG Ball side this year the best one the Steelers have had in years.

A few more names to add to the future
Steve Marsters and Josh Tua young kiwi reps
Jason Gillard a speedy outside back
Tristan Sailor wendals young lad and can play right across the backline
Cooper Purcell another good young dummy half
Jack Cross John crosses young fella a very tough young forward
Wislon Farrar Andrew Farrars young fella a half
Jackson Wilson a half or five eight
Luke Skidmore a robust forward
Trent Peoples another good young forward
Thanks mate. Seen young sailor play a few time looks the goods. Will look forward to seeing more of these guys in future. Let hope the dragons management and recruitment get it right and mybe we will see these future star stay with us.

Last edited:
Maybe the mistake they made with Bird has made them realise they have to be more pro-active with keeping their better juniors.

So now thats
Herbert
Garrick
Sele
Dufty
Lomax
Robson

and i won't be surprised to see if they give Matheson Johns and Hayden lomax contracts either.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Maybe the mistake they made with Bird has made them realise they have to be more pro-active with keeping their better juniors.

So now thats
Herbert
Garrick
Sele
Dufty
Lomax
Robson

and i won't be surprised to see if they give Matheson Johns and Hayden lomax contracts either.
Hope so mate whats Matheson strength

watatank

Coach
Article says that Lomax is signed to 2019 which is up until he turns 20. Robson is there to 2017 up to age 19. Hope we can sign them past 20s

FlameThrower

Bench
Surely this is a massive positive for the Club, we need to retain the best of the juniors and start the blood them over the coming seasons. Host, Aitken and Dufty should all be seeing game time into 2017. Milne looks the goods too. Kurt Mann also has shown great effort and a big heart to get back to FG. I'm not sure about Hutch, but surely he can be retained somewhere closer to front row? He could be our own Cartright?
Slot these guys with best of current current crop of players and we are heading in right direction.
Our halves though and 9 are still gaps we need that sorted out so we have a proper offseason to have a tilt at 2017.
The elephant is coaching staff and direction the board takes...plus the WIN buyout option, still not sorted out.

moving forward

Juniors

So now thats
Herbert
Garrick
Sele
Dufty
Lomax
Robson

Hayden lomax also signed at the same time as Zac I'm led to believe

j0nesy

Bench
Great news, hopefully the club has finally decided to rebuild from our juniors. This should have always been the strategy after 2010. We won the grand final with ~10 Dragons juniors, from memory.

emu62

Juniors
Love that they are resigning these juniors but i have a real fear for their future development under the current coaching structure

Latest posts