What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro Week

PantherCraig

Juniors
Would anybody who is not a "miserable user" on the PI site pose a question to my old good mate Rob Weaver for me please.

Why aren't we going to be contributing to the 80's week with a retro jersey.

Surely there "miserable" excuses of earlier about it costing too much money have been dashed now. Seeing as a number of clubs have already done it for one reason or another throughout the season.

I would just like to know what the official line of denial is for it this time.

Thanks in advance.

SP

Bench
They dont give a crap about anything else apart from themselves i believe

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well I'm not a miserable user but apparently a serial trouble maker! :lol: A question I would like answered is who is it copyrighted too? And how did the other clubs get around the copyright?

SP

Bench
although i think the brown jersey was ugly, would more prefer to see the 1991 jersey instead, but it is pretty disgraceful that they dont want to do it.

and yes i'll use your banner

choc_soldier

Coach
I did PG, and yes you can.

Copyright - you would think that the Panthers would have intellectual property over it, right? Sounds like a cop out in my opinion.

Another rumour I've heard is that Sanyo don't wan't to be associated with it, by having their name on it.

Well, I'd almost believe that.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Now why would Sanyo not want to be associated with it? It just means more advertising for them. Lord how many people would buy the jersey? And being brown and white and completely different to Penrith colours now it would stand out which means the adverstising would stand out. So that don't make sense to me.

*Sandy*

First Grade
We couldnt be so lucky!

:lol: Had to say it, he would be disappointed if I didnt! :mrgreen:

King Tigerman

Juniors
youre mob should wear your 91 jersey or replace the brown with black

itll be weird having your mob wearing their penrith sharks jerseys for 80s week but good luck & get a win

Latest posts