What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning from Injury

grandorient

Bench
Hi Guys,

Looks good at the moment and what is Wayne going to do with the injured players returning soon???

Poore, Cooper, Nightingale.

Saffy has been playing his ar?e off, but I guess will return to the bench. Coops, obviously back to the centres and Nightingale ???

Difficult choices to make for Benny soon.

GO

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Beau Scott will go back to the backrow and Morris may take 1 centre spot. I am sure he is more than capable of it. Coops Sailor 1 side, Moz and Nighty the other.

There were only 15 players used so Poore or Saffy will take 1 of those spots.

Nighty is tipped for round 7 so anything can happen by then.

Geez I am sweating on the Dragons resigning BMOZ. He looked excellent last night. He is much better than his bro, always has been .

MattYg1

Bench
Whats you reasons for thinking Scott will be moved from the Centres Slippery?

Not a stab id really like to know what your thoughts are because from what I have seen Scott has been great in that centre position...

Personally i think he needs to get more ball in his hands as he is strong, fast and can break a tackle or 2... pretty good traits for a 3.

and his defence has had an obvious impact...

Honestly it wouldnt suprise me if Poore goes to the bence for his first match back... seen Benny do that with his players alot... earning their spot in the side.

The biggest head scratcher is what ta do with B.Moz and Florence...

grandorient

Bench
Yea,

I tend to agree with Matty, I didn't even think that Scotty would be moved, he is playing great in that position.

Having said that, Morris had a great game last night and would be difficult to move from the team. I suggest it may be between him and Nighty for the wing spot. I believe Big Dell has cemented his place in the team, as he should, especially after last nights performance. His value to the team is up there with our best.

As Slippery has said, anything can happen by round seven. Lets all hope that one of those "happenings" isn't injury.

GO

Kiki

First Grade
god it's a toughie. but what a position to be in! too many amazing players to fit into the team. we are so lucky.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Looks like Chase Stanley will be a regular with the Shell Harbour Dragons this year

BTW How many of thier games have SHD won and where are they on the points table.

Latest posts