What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reyno out for 4 months

arda.dalcik

Juniors
looks like a potential debut for cody walker is on the cards after his 3 try performance last week.

or we may also see darren nicholas thrown into the deep end.

i would prefer nicholas as he has more experience as a half and not disrupting our processes too much and leaving keary as five eight

southsport

First Grade
looks like a potential debut for cody walker is on the cards after his 3 try performance last week.

or we may also see darren nicholas thrown into the deep end.

i would prefer nicholas as he has more experience as a half and not disrupting our processes too much and leaving keary as five eight

Nicholls is another option, some people say Sutto to 5/8 but I think he's needed in the forwards.

doyen

Bench
I reckon strap up & protect AR's thumb with a splint & make him play

Out with a broken thumb--GAWD!!!!

doyen

Bench
They're saying it's Sutto at 5/8...........why were Cody and Nicholls signed?

Just having a bit of a lark at Cody's & Nicholls' expense I would guess---I wonder how funny they think it is to have a 108kg forward with a glass jaw & glass eye being selected in front of them!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
The disappointing thing is that if Souths lose this game they will still be no wiser as to Cody's ability in the top grade.

I agree.

I thought Madge would name Cody at 5/8.

He's been superb for Norths the last few weeks and deserves his chance.

alien

Referee
omg i can't believe reynolds is injured again. massive loss. i think he was a good chance for state of origin too

Latest posts