What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reyno out for 4 months

Rabbits20

Immortal
Called being realistic. Do I want Myles in the team, nope. I firmly believe as good as he has been, it is time to inject some new blood. However Menniga won't. That unfortunately is reality. The worst thing for QLD was winning game 3 last year. Said it at the time actually.

Meninga will continue to stick loyal as always.

No I didn't read the article.

Tupou is useless, J. Reynolds is a grub, Pearce chokes and Hoppa is in bad form currently due to an ongoing groin injury I think he said. Jennings hogs the ball too much, Tamou gives 2-3 penalties away a game, I could probably continue but I won't.

I go for the Blues but I expect QLD to win origin 2-1.

Tupou,lol.He is still having nightmares after last years final.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tupou,lol.He is still having nightmares after last years final.

I think AJ should be there.

But NewcRabbit better for us to have AJ playing against Parra at fullback.

As much as in a way I'd like to see AJ play origin, but I'm greedy and am more concerned about Souths.

I'm sure Madge will be thinking in a way the more players that don't play origin the better.

I think AJ should be there.

But NewcRabbit better for us to have AJ playing against Parra at fullback.

As much as in a way I'd like to see AJ play origin, but I'm greedy and am more concerned about Souths.

I'm sure Madge will be thinking in a way the more players that don't play origin the better.

R20,Personally I love and want to see our players play rep football.But I know where you coming from.

rabbitohs95

Bench
R20,Personally I love and want to see our players play rep football.But I know where you coming from.

I'm the same Newc, especially since because when I was a kid in the early 2000's all we would see were Roosters players being picked for rep selection and I absolutely hated having to cheer on NSW teams with Fittler and the like, especially without any Souths players.

Now I pretty much only watch rep games to see how our boys go, during Origin I support NSW but I always cheer on GI when he gets the ball and if he scores i'm not so disappointed.

I'm the same Newc, especially since because when I was a kid in the early 2000's all we would see were Roosters players being picked for rep selection and I absolutely hated having to cheer on NSW teams with Fittler and the like, especially without any Souths players.

Now I pretty much only watch rep games to see how our boys go, during Origin I support NSW but I always cheer on GI when he gets the ball and if he scores i'm not so disappointed.

I think in those dark ol days, Bryan Fletcher was our only rep?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big ask debuting against Melbourne in Melbourne. For this game Im happy to go with Sutto.But having said that,Im looking forward to see him get a run.

Could easily put him on the bench but it is probably the safe call this week. At least we know Sutton won't LOSE a game, he may not win it but he won't lose it.

alien

Referee
Which part of the game did Reyno actually brake his thumb??? I don't recall seeing him have any difficulty.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Which part of the game did Reyno actually brake his thumb??? I don't recall seeing him have any difficulty.

On 2UE Sports Today two nights ago they interviewed Adam and he said it happened about 20mins into the game.

Adam said he didnt think it was too bad, but after the game he found out it was worse than first thought.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Cody needs to be assessed at some point, I'd hate to get to the finals and not know his capabilities if he is needed.

As you said earlier in origin period he should get a run.

I agree with that.

It would be good to see him get a go against Parra in 8 days time.