What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds out for 4 weeks.

Travitoh

First Grade
Oh f**k.

It has to be Farah to half.

If Luke Kelly plays god help us.

Surely it's Cook who goes to half. In my opinion, Farah playing half is a last resort. He's a top quality hooker and i believe you put your better guys in their best positions and let the rest fill the gaps.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Surely it's Cook who goes to half. In my opinion, Farah playing half is a last resort. He's a top quality hooker and i believe you put your better guys in their best positions and let the rest fill the gaps.
I don't think Cook is up to it at half.

Knowing Madge he could very well play Sutto at 5/8.

I have a feeling it will be Farah at half.

Travitoh

First Grade
I don't think Cook is up to it at half.

Knowing Madge he could very well play Sutto at 5/8.

I have a feeling it will be Farah at half.

Walker to HB and Cook to 5/8.
Either way, his utility value is meant to be a reason for him getting a bench spot, here's a chance for him to show us and potentially even push for a first grade spot.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Put cook to 5/8 and then put walker at half/back then pick up a real 1st grade forward mid year to accommodate our bench with (4) real 1st grade forwards problem solved unless greinke is a dark horse for our bench before mid year?.......Shadow...
It'd didn't take long at all mate did it!!!!!

Appendicitis.

Surely we can't play dud Kelly Shadow.

1. GI
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Goodwin
5. Burns
6. Cody
7. Farah
8. G. Burgess
9. Cook
10. Tyrrell
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S. Burgess

14. Clark
15. Musgrove
16. Crichton
17. T. Burgess

18. Rochow
19. Kelly
20. Cherrington
21. Jennngs

Rabbits20

Immortal
Walker to HB and Cook to 5/8.
Either way, his utility value is meant to be a reason for him getting a bench spot, here's a chance for him to show us and potentially even push for a first grade spot.
Can't see that happening.

Farah, Kelly or Sutto to half before Madge plays Cook there.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I think it'll be luke Kelly . Cook and Walker in the halves would be a disaster. Both are energetic players, but both are prone to trying to hard and taking risks that don't come off. Neither is the type of player that would lead a team around a park. Its OK having one off those kind of players with a guy like Reynolds, Walker has license to be free and make the odd mistake while Reynolds controls Things and focuses on field position, repeat sets etc. We tried that last year with Walker and keary ( and keary was better as a traditional halfback then Walker, Sutton or cook could ever be) and it still didn't work.

Yep Sutton to 6 to help control the game and walker to 7 ( which is natural to him)
We need Robbie at 9 rolling the big pack down the ground and scheming and pressuring making the right choices
I can't see how some want him at 7
Why weaken a second position to cover for Reynolds that's just not making sense
Cook stays off bench

DiegoNT

First Grade
In the past we've struggled in Reynolds absence by trying to play a manufactured half to replace him. We've tried running 5-8ths like Walker, Sutton or Keary and I believe we have tried a hooker in the past (Isaac Luke) as well. It hasn't quite worked as we've had to change up our playing style dramatically to suit these makeshift halves. Luke Kelly is a similar style player to Reynolds ( just not as good, like Reynolds is the same style half as Cooper crock, just not as good). If Luke slots in then everything else remains exactly the same. To make Sutton or cook work their has to be changes made to the way the team plays.
I do believe this exact situation is the reason the club went after Luke ( after injury to Connor Tracy) as opposed to trying to find another young guy, and it's the reason Kelly was given time during the charity shield

Latest posts