What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds out for 4 weeks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes, it's looking that way and I'm quite happy about that, but I think the team is still undecided with a source from within the club saying that Luke Kelly will be playing halfback, wait and see I guess.
I hope Kelly isn't there. Sorry but I don't rate him.

It's good having good old Southy back!!!!!

Your mates BR, Dieg, Pommy etc..... are trying to de-rail things.

Pommy

Coach
I hope Kelly isn't there. Sorry but I don't rate him.

It's good having good old Southy back!!!!!

Your mates BR, Dieg, Pommy etc..... are trying to de-rail things.

Not at all. If we respond to a post you make it's because we feel it needs a response.
This kind of childish personal attack of a post is an attempt to derail the forum.

Rabbits20

Immortal
All I can say Pommy is I have tried and you haven't. I know I've done the right thing.

What I suggest you'd do is put me back on your ignore list!!!!!!!!! That way you won't have to respond.

I'm putting you back on my ignore list right now.

Pommy

Coach
All I can say Pommy is I have tried and you haven't. I know I've done the right thing.

What I suggest you'd do is put me back on your ignore list!!!!!!!!! That way you won't have to respond.

I'm putting you back on my ignore list right now.

Haven't tried what? I've tried very hard not to insult you for ages.
You just can't handle anyone saying anything you write is wrong. I think you have issues.

Last edited:

alien

Referee
That's what I thought also, but it's been said elsewhere that Cook has been halfback at training this week and Goodwin has been on the wing instead of Burns.
Well if Cook can handle halfback, especially the kicking in general play, then that's fine. That means Cody can stay at five eighth, and Farah can stay at hooker. If Goodwin is on the wing then I guess Talakai has got the centre spot. I'd rather Hunt and Goodwin in the centres, and AJ and Burns on the wings, but Talakai has been pretty good. I just don't like Goodwin on the wing these days.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i would not be stopping burns progress i would keep him on the wing with aj on the other wing,and have hunt and bryson in the centres and when bryson or hunt are off their game use talakai as a replacement talakai may well end up better than hunt or eventually talakai and hunt may well be our future centre pairing once goodwin retires?i reckon talakai will only get better i am not too fussed on hunt i dont think he has the smarts of dwalkz etc,but as i said i read cook may go to no7 and cody stays at 5/8.i prefer cook than kelly at no7 its a no-brainer chalk vs cheese and kelly is the chalk...but id keep farah at hooker for the whole 80 mins if cook does get the nod to fill in for reyno... robbie will be pumped up for this match BIG TIME!!!!....madge may think sutto is a bit slow therefore madge knows cooky is a rocket off the mark so maybe just maybe cook might get the nod over putting sutto to no6?i would not be surprised to see cook at no7 on fri night and if you think about it for a moment it may well happen and we all know farah can play the whole 80 mins.....Shadow.....

alien

Referee
Posted by Shadow: "i prefer cook than kelly at no7 its a no-brainer chalk vs cheese and kelly is the chalk..."

Lol, okayyy..

Hey Shadow, Hunt and Walker are different types of centres. Walker can beat them with footwork, where as Hunt is bigger and can use his size out wide when we are attacking the try line, a bit like how a good second rower can run onto the ball out wide and into a gap. Hunt is a weapon if used correctly.

Shadow your dreaming again it is not going to happen we have a backup no 7
Or did you miss that ??
Oh that's right he's a new dud sorry forgot that
Funny how Gi and Sam want Kelly at 7
But I'm sure you know way more about it than those 2 hey Shadow

southsport

First Grade
Shadow your dreaming again it is not going to happen we have a backup no 7
Or did you miss that ??
Oh that's right he's a new dud sorry forgot that
Funny how Gi and Sam want Kelly at 7
But I'm sure you know way more about it than those 2 hey Shadow

It's looking like Luke Kelly will be the man in #7.