What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds .... Should he play?

themacemaceman

Juniors
With all the talk about player welfare should he play?

We copped a flogging in the press and from our own supporters over Inglis so are we doing the right thing by Adam if he plays

What's the consensus out there?

Pommy

Coach
It's for the drs and Adam to decide. We couldn't have any idea what the situation is.

themacemaceman

Juniors
I just text a mate who's a Dr and asked him.

He put it out to a few others he works with.

Now they don't know the case but only one said he should play this week then qualified that by saying he was a cowboys fan and if he plays he will probably be out the rest of the season.

I suspect there's no real
Plan to play him this week. They will just name him at No21 every week until his return.

alien

Referee
If Adam and the doctor agree that he is ready to play, then he should play.

southsport

First Grade
I just text a mate who's a Dr and asked him.

He put it out to a few others he works with.

Now they don't know the case but only one said he should play this week then qualified that by saying he was a cowboys fan and if he plays he will probably be out the rest of the season.

I suspect there's no real
Plan to play him this week. They will just name him at No21 every week until his return.

Rumours that Adam was in full body contact training today.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I'd like to see him have another week to recover.

But you know Madge and his grave digging and his absolute love for neglect so guess we'll wait and see

callmack1

Staff member
I think give him another week but if the doc gives him the all clear then sweet as!

doyen

Bench
I know what I'd be doing if I was AR's opposition!!

I'd hit him so hard in that area, that can't possibly be healed satisfactorily,that he would miss another 3 or 4 games!!
I reckon he needs 2 more weeks!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
I think we should keep Luke Kelly for the rest of the season, just let Adam fully heal up and wrap him up in cotton; literally.

That would be the only way to prevent us from playing duds.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I love that people think they know better than actual medical doctors lol.
Why wouldn't they? They can already coach and select players. They have mates in the club. Not unreasonable to be making medical decisions for players as well.

Latest posts