What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds to tigers

Radical Rat

Juniors
I reckon Reynolds will be a great fit for Brooks.

I'm so pumped for this signing. We've never had a bloke like him at our club.

Funny how quickly your opinion of someone can change as soon as they sign for the Tigers!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Good signing. Marketo next on the list of rumours are correct..

Crazyperpman

Juniors
f**k moses.
Ill take a Grub over a Bub anyday :)

Well put, can't agree more.

Tigers dodged a bullet with Moses, imagine he took the Million dollar per season offer tabelled in the off season?

The advantage of Reynolds over Moses is although he is not a great defender he does his own tackling which means it is easier to protect Brooks in the line having only one spot defender,

IMO Latrell Mitchel (FB), Russel Packer (FR) and Tuimoala Lolohea (C/W) are the missing pieces if we can also have TMM & Milne.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He doesn't look good at picking the pill up off the ground. He also doesn't look lightning quick.

I see him as a rampaging centre. With a gun winger outside of him I can see him developing into a special player. I'd love to see someone like JAC outside Suli.

I'd love to be wrong on this though. We need a fullback now desperately. I'm pretty sure that Turdesco is gone. I rate Turdesco as a really good player and we need a replacement.

If i was Tigers i'd be going back to Tedesco to try get him to stay..we really need him.
With him and the new signings we are on the rise.....Hillbilly Woods can piss off...

Tiger05

First Grade
I think Turdesco is gone. To be fair to the club the dud 3 and their manager have really tried to f**k us up the ass. I like that we've gone back at them and now the situation has completely changed.

Still I'd like Turdesco to stay and even Wanka Woods. Heck I'd like Crybaby Moses here. The question is the money and the attitude that these guys display. They haven't handled themselves well at all. These guys could be the cancer in our club.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I think Turdesco is gone. To be fair to the club the dud 3 and their manager have really tried to f**k us up the ass. I like that we've gone back at them and now the situation has completely changed.

Still I'd like Turdesco to stay and even Wanka Woods. Heck I'd like Crybaby Moses here. The question is the money and the attitude that these guys display. They haven't handled themselves well at all. These guys could be the cancer in our club.
I would forgive Tedesco in a heartbeat if he stayed. It would be harder to forgive Woods but I'd still keep him on a reduced contract. I don't want Moses at all, never rated him.

It's irrelevant anyway, they're all gone.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Well put, can't agree more.

Tigers dodged a bullet with Moses, imagine he took the Million dollar per season offer tabelled in the off season?

The advantage of Reynolds over Moses is although he is not a great defender he does his own tackling which means it is easier to protect Brooks in the line having only one spot defender,

IMO Latrell Mitchel (FB), Russel Packer (FR) and Tuimoala Lolohea (C/W) are the missing pieces if we can also have TMM & Milne.
Don't discount Guerra signing with us.Im hearing from a credible source that it's close.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Don't discount Guerra signing with us.Im hearing from a credible source that it's close.

I wonder what this will mean for Lawrence? I'm guessing pushed to bench to cover as a 2nd row/centre/five-eighth utility?

I would take Guerra in a heartbeat.

Also, the 950k a year for Reynolds is bullshit. It's 750k a year (3 million for 4 years)

Clifferd

Coach
If we were to sign Guerra we aren't far away from being a premiership threat.

He was one of the roosters best in that Anzac game - must be close to origin selection time lol

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I wonder what this will mean for Lawrence? I'm guessing pushed to bench to cover as a 2nd row/centre/five-eighth utility?

I would take Guerra in a heartbeat.

Also, the 950k a year for Reynolds is bullshit. It's 750k a year (3 million for 4 years)

This is what was reported on fox news and I bet it's right as well. It's not unders but it's probably less than what we offered Moses. It's a better deal considering what is on the market.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Will be good to see if Brooks can step up without having anyone else competing against him for the organising role. Reynolds is great at taking the game by the scruff if need be, as he showed against us. Plus he'll put in 110% every game he plays. Just gotta hope he doesn't stuff up like he did in 2015/16.

Tiger05

First Grade

This interview is great. Reynolds is a huge benefit for us. I don't even want Woods at the club now. The way Graham talks is so much better than Woods. He has passion. Woods is just meh.

Benny really sums up why these guys have left. They are just such f**ken dogs. Benny doesn't have a clue why Woods left. Tedesco leaves to play finals. We didn't want Moses. They've all just spat the dummy like spoilt brats.

Good riddance.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Where does TMM fit in this.
I thought Te Maire was going in the halves.

Looks unlikely he will sign now

He wont be coming here unless he gets a starting spot. There's no way he'll want to be here playing reserves again - the reason why he left in the first place

Maybe he can actually play fullback?

SweetandSoward

Juniors
Rookie fullbacks never win comps.
Only Roger Tuivasa Sheck was able to win a premiership in his begining year of fullback
Others get targeted during finals due to lack of experience

macnaz

Staff member
Great signing for you guys. Reynolds is a grub, but a grub that wants to win and drag every other bloke in the team along with him. Exactly what the Tigers need. Him in Brooks should compliment each other pretty well. I look forward to hating his guts in a different jersey next year. Ha ha.

This interview is great. Reynolds is a huge benefit for us. I don't even want Woods at the club now. The way Graham talks is so much better than Woods. He has passion. Woods is just meh.

Benny really sums up why these guys have left. They are just such f**ken dogs. Benny doesn't have a clue why Woods left. Tedesco leaves to play finals. We didn't want Moses. They've all just spat the dummy like spoilt brats.

Good riddance.
Have a listen to what Benny says at the 3.10 mark.. he says he is elated that "he" is coming over as he looks and points towards James Graham hmmmm .. did he just say that directing it about Reynolds or am i reading something else into it ?
Graham sounds really upset his mate is leaving and is there a chance he might now follow Josh ?

soc123_au

Staff member
The Pommy biter sounded gutted they were losing Reynolds. He seemed pretty emotional about it. It's a long bow to suggest that he is headed to concord as well, but it's a pretty good endorsement of the bloke you have signed.