What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ridell signs ????

Dragons_#1

Bench
ay guys,

apparently ridell has signed with the sharks ??? on 2GB this morning that anounced it.
HE better not leave the dragons he is an awesome player, and by teh reaction in the sharks forum they dont want him

Nugby

Juniors
I'll have him provided we don't lose sully to accomodate him.
Well you've got Sully at halfback this week, maybe you'll lose Kimmorley to accomodate him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dragons_#1

Bench
i dont understand why u shraks need another hooker??? are u planning on letting sully go or kimorley to fit ridell in ??? or maybe the sharks just wanna waste the money.

Collateral

Coach
The sharks supporters will be laughing if he re-signs here saying "He is fat and useless anyway, those Dragons are stupid"....

But if he signs with the Sharks they will be saying "How great is Riddell, great move to sign him, those Dragons are stupid"

Bottom line is that Riddell is our priority and he wants to sign a 4 year contract and I hope he does it with us.

Dr. Funkenstein

Juniors
Im a shark fan and i want him. i think that he is a great player and even thught the other sharkie fans say that they dont want him he would most likley make them shut up if the came to us. we have room in the cap and in our team to accomadate both Ridell and Sully in i think we will get them 80%.

Latest posts