What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rising Rabbitohs star Kirisome Auva'a in court after bashing a woman after a wedding

Tommy Smith

Referee
Hmm I'm assuming there are deleted posts here from some psychopath who just sent me an insane abuse laden PM telling me to end myself.

I can only assume it's linked to whatever I wrote in here.

David brown

Juniors
Hmm I'm assuming there are deleted posts here from some psychopath who just sent me an insane abuse laden PM telling me to end myself.

It is a Sunday night.. Half of Australia is on the Comedown...

Bazal

Post Whore

Based on the whiny woe is me shit in said deleted post, I'm pretty sure this particular nutter has been banned rather a few times. He made two new accounts just to continue abusing me via pm because I defended a poster with diabetes.

He's a seriously deranged and pathetic individual

Canard

Immortal

Shit. I've missed the fun. Can you share the PM? I assume said poster is banned so what's the harm? (Mods?)

Barkley

Bench
I didn’t expect that almighty rant would be deleted. Such a shame most missed the fun but here is another one of his posts that had a very similar flavour.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/jharal-yow-yeh-interview.412970/page-8

So here we are, and Jharal didn't make it back to high level sport.

A couple of points.

1. The important thing for him was to make the effort, to express his desire and not die wondering.

2. Jharal is immensely fortunate that he can enjoy the quality of life I have no doubt you take for granted.

I have experienced far worse injuries than Jharal, and for you to mock my sincerity towards him that he he is very fortunate and has much to look forward to other than playing NRL.

Well it's not just that you're weak, and a spectator, or that you have no understanding of such matters.

It's that you're an incredibly self interested person.

The fact is that it was never important that Jharal make his way back to NRL. It was important he could do normal things and support a family, and from memory he expressed similar sentiments when he did retire.

Jharal has many opportunities I do not, and I am glad he has them.

There is one final truth I will leave here for you Dazzat.

If such things happen to you, and they can happen to anyone, it is one road accident etc away. You wlil experience the full force of that horror, and you will have an immense desire to return to the normal life you took for granted.

Your bullshit here on LU will be a lifetime away.

If that were to happen, then only then you would you understand the importance of what Jharal gained through a very successful operation, and how little playing NRL matters in comparison to that.

Typically fools like you would say something along the lines of 'end yourself'. It's because you're f**king stupid, and say shit in an anonymous forum you'd never have the guts to say to someone face to face.

Nothing else needs to be said to you, you're entirely worthless and not worthy of further comment.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Shit. I've missed the fun. Can you share the PM? I assume said poster is banned so what's the harm? (Mods?)
Haha if mods allow me to post it I will. It's pretty epic.

The title:

"End yourself. f**k you you worthless f**king merkin" is an appropriate teaser trailer.

My immediate response was "Que?"

Canard

Immortal
Haha if mods allow me to post it I will. It's pretty epic.

The title:

"End yourself. f**k you you worthless f**king merkin" is an appropriate teaser trailer.

My immediate response was "Que?"

Haha.That's very ironic given the whinging about people typing "end yourself" in Barkley's repost.

Maximus

Coach

Ah this explains the one I got. I get the feeling PasserBy used to go by the name BadSport. I only suggested he condones domestic violence, so I got off lightly. You on the other hand

End yourself.