What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Discrimination

Perth Red

Post Whore
Check out this Sht . a Jnr RL club applied for a Bankwest Easy Grant and here's the response they got!

bankwest.jpg

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Looks like a hoax or scam to me.

"Rugby League is considered a dangerous a sport....."

What sort of language is that?

Also, it is addressed by somebody only known as "Anna". It is standard practice for financial institutions to supply a surname as well as their title or position.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Also, it is addressed by somebody only known as "Anna". It is standard practice for financial institutions to supply a surname as well as their title or position.

Sadly it’s genuine. It was one of our new Perth jnt RL clubs, the Alkimos Tiger who applied. The bank are copping flak left right and centre!

Perth Red

Post Whore
We need RL fans to get on the banks Facebook page and email them please. It’s hard enough growing the game here in the West without this BS!

mave

Coach
We need RL fans to get on the banks Facebook page and email them please. It’s hard enough growing the game here in the West without this BS!

Maybe you should be asking for help from the fans of clubs you haven't spent years bagging about low crowds, sht stadia, etc, and calling for relocations, relegations, etc.

The 5 Melbourne fans on here will be happy to assist, I'm sure.

mongoose

Coach

yeah that's what I thought - "which can result in injury"

so AFL, Union, Soccer don't have injuries?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade

dimitri

First Grade
i believe there is plenty of research online showing that RL is one of the safest sports for children under 14. They really need to collate as much of that as possible and put it in their face

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe you should be asking for help from the fans of clubs you haven't spent years bagging about low crowds, sht stadia, etc, and calling for relocations, relegations, etc.

The 5 Melbourne fans on here will be happy to assist, I'm sure.

I’m not asking for fans to help me, I’m asking for real fans to help the game. Glad ive made such an impression on you lol.

bileduct

Coach
Check out this Sht . a Jnr RL club applied for a Bankwest Easy Grant and here's the response they got!

View attachment 18633
Seems a bit weird.

You only have to look at the previous grant recipients to see that only last month they gave a grant to the Kwinana Wolves Sports Club, which is made up of "rugby union, rugby league and netball teams."

That grant was for their u16s rugby union team to purchase new uniforms for an international tournament in Singapore.

http://happy365.bankwest.com.au/PWS/Gallery

In January they gave a $1000 grant to WA Roller Derby, a Redcliffe AFL team and some Go Kart club.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/au...t/news-story/e48c79775c3e68d03a15e6a7acbc9904

Sports most likely to land you in hospital: #1 Go Karts, #2 Rollerblading.

Last edited: