What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLIS has a blog!

druzik

Juniors
Rugby League International Scores welcomes you to its new blog!

Daniel Andruczyk will publish weekly his thoughts on the international game drawing on his personal experiences and interactions with people in the world of rugby league. Topics will cover a range of subjects such as the structure of rugby league internationally to discussing results from around the world and views on the sport in general.

So I hope that you will join me weekly to read and discuss the latest topics relating to rugby league.

druzik

Juniors
The International Season is here!

Who said that Rugby League is not an international sport! The second half of the rugby league international calendar kicked off last Saturday, 10th October, in Sydney with the Australian Mediterranean Cup (AMC). This tournament involved 4 teams, Italy A (the proper Italian team is involved in another tournament), Greece, Malta and Portugal. The first round saw the Greeks and Italians have strong wins and on the weekend the final played with the Greeks defeating the Italians 32-10.

read more

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Who said that Rugby League is not an international sport! The second half of the rugby league international calendar kicked off last Saturday, 10th October, in Sydney with the Australian Mediterranean Cup (AMC). This tournament involved 4 teams, Italy A (the proper Italian team is involved in another tournament), Greece, Malta and Portugal.

shaky start, Druzik, shaky start ;-)

druzik

Juniors
4 WAYS TO FIX INTERNATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE - PART 2

Today I continue my thoughts on how to fix the sport internationally. Yesterday I talked about the player eligibility and also rule unification. Today I talk about the structure of the governing body and also begin to discuss a meaningful international structure.

http://www.rugbyleagueinternationalscores.com/blog

please leave some of you're thoughts and comments in the comments section of the blog

druzik

Juniors
4 Ways to Fix International Rugby League – Part 3

October 31st, 2009
By Daniel Andruczyk

In the last two blogs I have looked at three out of four points on how to improve the international game. One is to unify the rules, second is to clean up the player eligibility rules, third to professionalise the RLIF. Today I continue outlining my fourth point, my solution to fixing the international schedule. I look in detail of how the regional and pan global tournaments would work.

http://www.rugbyleagueinternationalscores.com/blog

RedVee

First Grade
have they announced that GB is finished as a RL concept? or, has it been put aside quietly but still available if the need or desire arises?

druzik

Juniors
have they announced that GB is finished as a RL concept? or, has it been put aside quietly but still available if the need or desire arises?

I dont think even the RFL know what is going on with GB at the moment... I think GB will only come out for tours... the issue is when will the bloddy tours be?

druzik

Juniors
The International Season Continues.

November 18th, 2009
By Daniel Andruczyk

Last weekend saw the final conclusions to to the 4 Nations and Atlantic Cups. To form the favourite team won but not after some scares and being pushed all the way by their opposition. The Discovery Challenge Began this weekend as well with the France Juniors taking on the GB Community Lions...

Read more here.

druzik

Juniors
The World Game

November 19th, 2009
By Daniel Andruczyk

So as the international season is drawing to a close, lets just have a reminder of just where we saw international matches played this year. All around the world there were some top line matches from the Pacific to the Atlantic. Frome northern Europe to South Africa...

Read more here.