What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW's mole - Give yourself an uppercut!

LeagueNut

First Grade
The Mole said:
There is a player still running around in the finals with a dark past. We won't reveal exactly what he's done but it's fair to say he would be unpopular with team-mates should the details be revealed.
WHO CARES???

This is supposed to be the best time of the year for Rugby League - but it seems some idiots still like to bring up this kind of stuff just to try and bring it all down again. The NRL vs Players Association thing is bad enough! This should be a time for GOOD PUBLICITY and focus on the great matches ahead.

What's even worse is that this kind of rubbish appears in a Rugby League magazine. Why do people seem so determined to bring our Great Game down from the inside??

9_degrees

Juniors
parrot said:
oh yes. those two sentences are tearing league apart

lol ahahaha, i reckon if people stop paying attention to these stupid claims then people will stop trying to bring them up

Houdini

First Grade
If the author of such articles can't give details of the storey, how are we to know there is even any truth to it anyway?

BJ

Juniors
Houdini said:
If the author of such articles can't give details of the storey, how are we to know there is even any truth to it anyway?

if the author would like ot give such details then can he pass em on to me in pm.. don't want ot go down the track of a forum most of us used to use with allegations and such going around..

Houdini

First Grade
Just to clarify things re my last post, I was referring to the author of the article in RLW, not actually to anyone posting on this thread!

bazza

Immortal
The Mole said:
There is a player still running around in the finals with a dark past. We won't reveal exactly what he's done but it's fair to say he would be unpopular with team-mates should the details be revealed.

Wow - with such general claims like that this Mole guy could get a run as Athena Starwoman...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Speaking of RLW - those "Kings Of The Hill". Has anyone ever seen the RLW reporter asking anyone questions or does he just make up the fan responses??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts