What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rn23 v Newcastle team list thread

hindy111

Post Whore
Why some clubs like a a reserve to be a utility.
The extra forward weakens the pack as other capable of bigger mins and better players.

Mannah been better the last month.

We have our 11,12,13 & KE capable of playing 80 mins.

While mannah, Alvaro and Terepo all could handle 55 mins.

We could get away with 2 on bench. BA tries to get as much as can from Vae and Matagi

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It is dying. I feel like Hindy111 is they key.
He leaves and the whole dynamics here dies. Forum will die.

Its like i have the red button and I can blow this whole thing up anytime.
Yeah but if you go we'll only be losing a Panthers fan.

Pugzley is ready to jump on board and he is cooler than you anyway.

Incorrect

Coach
The games I saw Smith plates at fullback I thought he was pus... Probably had nothing to do with the position he was playing, just outright had shockers... But I think he's looked OK in the halves and even filling in at 9. I'm surprised he gets the nod ahead of Hoffman

I think Smith is probably better equipped to play the French role (let's call it a baguette) as a FB. From what I recall the Hoff is a bit more old school.

eels_fan

First Grade
Wonder if it would be the same decision had we been playing a final or a top 4 team this week... is Hoff still a little off pace and BA feels the knights won't throw up too much issues for an unfamiliar fullback?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Although there is one photo from today's captain's run showing Hoffman training at fullback. Then it looks like him break dancing after training.

Noise

Coach
Although there is one photo from today's captain's run showing Hoffman training at fullback. Then it looks like him break dancing after training.

I think there is a tradition of the new guy making his club debut having to dance at the captain's run. Hoffman isn't new but he has been out for a while?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think there is a tradition of the new guy making his club debut having to dance at the captain's run. Hoffman isn't new but he has been out for a while?
Yeah it's new merkins plus merkins returning from injury. I'd say Hoffman was it for fullback, completed the session, then pulled up sore and BA has canked him.

Latest posts