What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 13 team list thread vs Knights

Gronk

Staff member
Would be a shame if Kevvie picks Kaylan Ponga to make his Origin debut. :p

The form of Cleary in the past two games should quash any chance of Moses being selected (if he was ever in contention).

According to Rnd 12 croc list Brown and Hayne are due. IIRC Taka pulled up a bit dusty.

Jarryd Hayne - Hip flexor - Round 13
Nathan Brown - Ankle - Round 13
Tim Mannah – Eye Socket – Round 14
Kaysa Pritchard – Groin – Round 14
Greg Leleisiuao - Thumb - Round 15

hindy111

Post Whore
1 Norman
2 Hayne
3 Mj
4 Taka
5 Rj
6Guth
7Moses
8 Terepo
9 Kaysa if fit
10 Alvaro
11 Manu
12 Tepai
13 Brown

14 Gower
15 Niaukore
16 Mannah
17 Evans

Out vave,smith,matagi,king,Bevan

Last edited:

Joely01

Bench
1. Gutherson
2. French
3. Hayne
4. Jennings
5. Gennings
6. Norman
7. Moses
8. Alvaro
9. Smith
10. Brown
11. Mau
12. Tep
13. Gower

14. Salmon
15. Matagi
16. Niukore
17. Evans

Bring brown back as a prop, need to give Gower more game time. He has been out best forward.
Terepo needs some time at Wenty to learn how to hold a ball when he is trying to do a big motivating hit up, he drops it far too much to be gifted continuos first grade runs.
King needs to go, he killed our momentum a number of times from dummy half. Smith can handle hooker.
Salmon on the bench, I would start to give him a taste of first grade now till the end of the season to see if we need to replace Norman or not (if we do move him on)

Bandwagon

Staff member
1 Norman
2 Hayne
3 Mj
4 Taka
5 Rj
6Guth
7Moses
8 Terepo
9 Kaysa if fit
10 Alvaro
11 Manu
12 Tepai
13 Brown

14 Gower
15 Niaukore
16 Mannah
17 Evans

Out vave,smith,matagi,king,Bevan

I like the look of that side, though I'd swap out Evans for Matagi, his meters have been good last two rounds, so deserves to keep his spot, though he's probably due for a shocker.

Gronk

Staff member
1. Gutherson
2. French
3. Hayne
4. Jennings
5. Gennings
6. Norman
7. Moses
8. Alvaro
9. Smith
10. Brown
11. Mau
12. Tep
13. Gower

14. Salmon
15. Matagi
16. Niukore
17. Evans

Bring brown back as a prop, need to give Gower more game time. He has been out best forward.
Terepo needs some time at Wenty to learn how to hold a ball when he is trying to do a big motivating hit up, he drops it far too much to be gifted continuos first grade runs.
King needs to go, he killed our momentum a number of times from dummy half. Smith can handle hooker.
Salmon on the bench, I would start to give him a taste of first grade now till the end of the season to see if we need to replace Norman or not (if we do move him on)

Terapo has a reputation for errors but in fact he has made 1 error in the past 3 games.

Mennings on the other hand has made 7.

Joely01

Bench
No he isn’t on his own.
But he was lazy up the middle as well when Brisbane scored a try and isn’t in guaranteed selection criteria.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mennings is also a sloth playing the ball. Needs to have a rocket put up him. To be honest Gennings, whilst he has been good, is another who eats his corn flakes and wipes his chin before he thinks about playing the ball.
Show em a tape of The Pennys last night BA. Thats how ya do it boys.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Terapo has a reputation for errors but in fact he has made 1 error in the past 3 games.

Mennings on the other hand has made 7.

Yep.

I've been very critical of him in the past, but he's been very good for the last few weeks, and deserves his spot imo.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
No he isn’t on his own.
But he was lazy up the middle as well when Brisbane scored a try and isn’t in guaranteed selection criteria.

Not sure which try that was, but from what I saw I don’t think Peni was responsible for any tries.

JokerEel

Coach
1 Norman
2 French
3 Mennings
4 Hayne
5 Gennings

6 King
7 Moses

8 Alvaro
9 Kaysa / Cameron Not King
10 Terepo
11 Mau
12 Moeroa
13 Brown

14 Niukore
15 Gower
16 Matagi
17 Taka

84 Baby

Referee
So Sharks, who we lost to with opportunity to tie at siren, pumped Knights by almost 40. I predict a 30 point victory next week.

To the Knights :(

Latest posts