What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd # 15 Souths vs Titans

Rsag85

Bench
Yeah, I just watched my recorded 9 commentary, and Gus said AJ will be our Fullback next year as GI has requested a position change.

I'm assuming centre, so a Gagi/GI centre combo would be pretty awesome.

Why keep Cody at fullback then?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah, I just watched my recorded 9 commentary, and Gus said AJ will be our Fullback next year as GI has requested a position change.

I'm assuming centre, so a Gagi/GI centre combo would be pretty awesome.
That's what I was trying to tell Souths til I die.

Rsag85

Bench
Oi Shadow one of the don't knowers said Sam is replaceable.

That's one of the most uneducated things I have read on this forum!!!!

Sheer lunacy from a few.

I think something was proven on Friday night..... John Sutton makes a better captain then Sam Burgess

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think something was proven on Friday night..... John Sutton makes a better captain then Sam Burgess
Not necessarily!!!!!

Sutto only spoke to them at half time. On field there was no talk from Sutto. Farah was doing the talking!!!!!!!

Sam always talks to them to try get a message across on the field!!!!! Sam is very vocal!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
Not necessarily!!!!!

Sutto only spoke to them at half time. On field there was no talk from Sutto. Farah was doing the talking!!!!!!!

Sam always talks to them to try get a message across on the field!!!!! Sam is very vocal!!!!!

Most cap player in the clubs history fact
Last captain who won a grand final fact
Always has pride in the jersey fact

Rabbits20

Immortal
Most cap player in the clubs history fact
Last captain who won a grand final fact
Always has pride in the jersey fact
I am behind what Madge reckons is best for the side.

I hear your points but once again you choose to ignore mine!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
I am behind what Madge reckons is best for the side.

I hear your points but once again you choose to ignore mine!!!!!

I'm not ignoring your points. I'm just putting forward mine.

So let me get this right... people who disagree with your views are ignoring you or don't knowers? So you and that troll Shadow who I'm happy to have on my ignore list have to be always right? Even with your negative comments about the club 90% of the time.

Curns13

Juniors
Disagree here. Down 14-0 and 20-10 against a slightly better than reserve grade team playing away from home was absolutely pathetic. We didn't come back because of Sutto's captaincy, we came back because we started to play better footy against a hopeless opponent. Against a good team we would have been down 24-0 after those first 20 minutes. Sam is still easily our best, most consistent and most important player (although Gus has been awesome these last 2 months).

Rsag85

Bench
Disagree here. Down 14-0 and 20-10 against a slightly better than reserve grade team playing away from home was absolutely pathetic. We didn't come back because of Sutto's captaincy, we came back because we started to play better footy against a hopeless opponent. Against a good team we would have been down 24-0 after those first 20 minutes. Sam is still easily our best, most consistent and most important player (although Gus has been awesome these last 2 months).

I just think a lot of the younger guys look up to Sutto more. Yes Sam is our best player but doesn't mean he is the best choice as captain

Curns13

Juniors
I agree that captain and best player don't always go hand in hand. But the debacle that Friday might almost turned into sure isn't evidence to me that Sutto is far and away the better captain. It'll be GI and Sam together next year i'd say and Sutto should make way for Gus and Fui and come off the bench anyway.

southsport

First Grade
I think on Friday night what could go wrong did go wrong for Souths in the first 20 minutes, the turning point was Hurrell's disallowed try.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not ignoring your points. I'm just putting forward mine.

So let me get this right... people who disagree with your views are ignoring you or don't knowers? So you and that troll Shadow who I'm happy to have on my ignore list have to be always right? Even with your negative comments about the club 90% of the time.
Incorrect!!!!!!

Latest posts