What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 16 other games

Gazzamatta

Coach
Cleary had a very good game. For a 19 yo he's amazing. Fingers crossed he's developed further by SOO next year so we can dump Pearce. Moylan and Cleary will become an outstanding combination i reckon. Just need more time and experience.

Eelogical

Referee
Cleary had a very good game. For a 19 yo he's amazing. Fingers crossed he's developed further by SOO next year so we can dump Pearce. Moylan and Cleary will become an outstanding combination i reckon. Just need more time and experience.

Time I don't have. If I want to see a decade long Blues dominance of SOO then he better get his act together and start producing now.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hey Georgy. How good was it watching the Canberra Claps last minute loss highlights package? Loved it. Up yours Tiny Toad.

hindy111

Post Whore
Not sure if better penrith to win or cowboys. With Thurston gone i can see them dropping a heap of games with a tough draw. Penrith may come good. If cowboys lost i reckon they dont make top 8. Now i feel they may just sneak in. A big may.

Need canberra to drop games to.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Goodbye canberra.
Cant see them making the finals prob have the toughest draw.

Have to win 7 from 9 to get to 13 wins.
Can't see it happening

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!