What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 18 Eels v Knights Game Day Thread.

The Parramatta Eels Round 18 line up to take on the Newcastle Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium on Friday 13 July has been updated by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

With 24 hours to go until kick off, Arthur has updated the Blue & Gold squad to 19 players with Kirisome Auva'a and Jaeman Salmon dropping off the extended bench.

Kick off is at 7:50pm. Click through to purchase tickets to the clash.

Parramatta Eels side
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Bevan French
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. George Jennings
6. Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Cameron King
10. Siosaia Vave
11. Marata Niukore
12. Brad Takairangi
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Tepai Moeroa
15. Tim Mannah (c)
16. David Gower
17. Peni Terepo
18. Kane Evans
21. Kaysa Pritchard

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/07/12/knights-v-eels-team-list-update/

Gronk

Staff member
I'm a bit meh unexcited. So I'm posting tits instead.

giphy.gif

I am kind of excited - but get the feeling this mob will f**k up my weekend again.
I'm going to Newcastle for the weekend (not to the game ) and will be there before kickoff. When I get there I will be putting my winning vibes out to the universe. The universe will multiply them by a factor of infinity and send them back to the team. this will ensure a good win. Have faith.

hindy111

Post Whore
For me its a double. Parra plus peno win then great . Ive put sharks in a $100 multi though, confidemt they win.
I reckon Eels will win by a margin tonight. 20+