What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 18 Eels v Knights Game Day Thread.

strider

Post Whore
I agree bad traijing is not good .... but i also dont believe a pro trainer of any sort would be worse than no training

Eelogical

Referee
How much does a trainer cost? I would assume first grade trainers are on the better trainers bucks. If you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

T-Boon

Coach
Any training is better than no training.

I think the collective minds of the players on the team could have done better without this guy. Eg: They could have spit balled the idea of Tepai Moreao dropping weight and ultimately agreed that is a f'ing stupid idea.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Why did we think AFL guy would be a good idea...

Seeing as though we are in the Game day thread, If it was any other winger going for that try Bevan had disallowed they would have dived up through the air and keep feet away from ground.. Bevan has the ability just isnt being coached correctly..

I reckon that had the team (and by extension, Bevan) been high on confidence, then Bevan scores that try 9 times out of 10.

Unfortunately, due to our lack of confidence, he saw an opportunity, focussed too strongly on it, and forgot the fundamentals.

French is a fine finisher, but, like the rest if the squad, he is down in confidence.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think the collective minds of the players on the team could have done better without this guy. Eg: They could have spit balled the idea of Tepai Moreao dropping weight and ultimately agreed that is a f'ing stupid idea.
Moeroa said in an interview last year that he was trying to lose weight so he could play longer minutes in the middle. Last year we also won 16 games, so there obviously wasn't a problem with the training.

This year Kane Evans said the club wants him to gain weight.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Moeroa said in an interview last year that he was trying to lose weight so he could play longer minutes in the middle. Last year we also won 16 games, so there obviously wasn't a problem with the training.

This year Kane Evans said the club wants him to gain weight.
AFL Merkin was appointed in October last year so had no say whatsoever in our training/preparation.