What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 25, Team Line Up V. Drags

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dyldam Parramatta Eels outside back Bevan French has today entered an early guilty plea whilst forward Rory O’Brien has entered a plea of No Contest for charges stemming from the Blue and Gold’s Round 24 game against the Canberra Raiders at GIO Stadium on Saturday 21 August.

French’s early guilty plea for the Grade One Dangerous Throw charge in a tackle involving Jarrod Croker in the 80th minute of the match, carries a base penalty of 125 points, or 93 points for an early guilty plea.

French will be available to play against the St. George Illawarra Dragons on Monday, 29 August at Pirtek Stadium.

The O’Brien charge, for Grade One Dangerous Contact – Other in the 23rd minute of the match involving a tackle with Brenko Lee, carries a base penalty of 100 points.

O’Brien will miss the Eels clash against the Dragons and be available for selection in Round 26.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2016/08/23/eels_enter_pleas_to_.html

ash411

Bench
oh great, Bevo has carry overs now.

Watch him sneeze week 1 and get 4 weeks off for a Grade 1 sneeze or something..

JokerEel

Coach
Yeh, you'd think there will be a bit more of this to get the carryover back to 0.
Semis are coming up would be terrible for him to miss out if he had catty over points... Also gives him a week off before finals..
Smart move actually.

Gronk

Staff member
1. Josh Dugan 2. Kurt Mann 3. Euan Aitken 4.Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Leeson Ah Mau9. Mitch Rein 10. Michael Cooper 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 15. Will Matthews 16. Jacob Host 17. Jake Marketo 21. Luciano Leilua

phantom eel

First Grade
With Norman > Gordon and Vave > Terepo that's pretty much next season's top 18 (so far) named right there...

We're specials this week - hope Kieran and his mates are on the hot tip!

ash411

Bench
I know mondays aren't popular for getting people out to the footy, but we owe it to the old girl to be there in force to see her off before they knock her down and build us our new hotness..

I really hope there are minimal empty seats, bugger the ladder, bugger the finals, it's the last game at Pirtek, we should send it off in style.

phantom eel

First Grade
I've put my seat up for re-sale via the club's "Seat Warmer" program... I'm hoping some RBB punk buys and sets fire to the f**ker - anything less wouldn't be a suitable goodbye for our stadium!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I know mondays aren't popular for getting people out to the footy, but we owe it to the old girl to be there in force to see her off before they knock her down and build us our new hotness..

I really hope there are minimal empty seats, bugger the ladder, bugger the finals, it's the last game at Pirtek, we should send it off in style.
Well said mate.

I'm travelling for work but will watch it on Fox from Central Queensland. Would be great if there was a full house.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I've put my seat up for re-sale via the club's "Seat Warmer" program... I'm hoping some RBB punk buys and sets fire to the f**ker - anything less wouldn't be a suitable goodbye for our stadium!
It will probably just end up being bought by the Witch/Casper who will spend most of his time sniffing it.

forward pass

Coach

Yeah - but gees its going to be hard to burn down this sucker - not like the last grandstand. Timber baby - that's where it's at!

Last edited: