What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 25, Team Line Up V. Drags

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Good point too,

Why did the NRL chose to have us play our last game at Parra Stadium on a Monday Night ?

Not really much thought gone into that was there ?

Noise

Coach
Photos up of the captain's run show Gutherson on both sides outside Robson. Could mean he is playing fullback as was speculated earlier in the week? Could also mean nothing. There were no pictures of French in action.

Kornstar

Coach
I know mondays aren't popular for getting people out to the footy, but we owe it to the old girl to be there in force to see her off before they knock her down and build us our new hotness..

I really hope there are minimal empty seats, bugger the ladder, bugger the finals, it's the last game at Pirtek, we should send it off in style.

Would you still go if I said I wasn't driving you home?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Photos up of the captain's run show Gutherson on both sides outside Robson. Could mean he is playing fullback as was speculated earlier in the week? Could also mean nothing. There were no pictures of French in action.
Probably just set plays mate.

Chipmunk

Coach
So since the announcement of the salary cap penalty we have won 5 games against the other bottom 5 teams and the Titans (currently 8th, but could run 9th). Can we beat the team who runs 6th last (Dragons) and 7th last (Warriors) to make it an almost clean sweep of wins against the other Bottom 8 teams (if Tigers make the Top 8 and Titans don't).

Kornstar

Coach
Going to get mindless at the footy and take Tuesday off Korny?

Nah, just make him catch the train home and save myself an extra hour in travel that it takes to drop him home. He lives 30 mins past me so it is an hour round trip. I get up at 5am for work and like 8 hours sleep, not 6.

I'm old!

eels81236

Bench
Nah, just make him catch the train home and save myself an extra hour in travel that it takes to drop him home. He lives 30 mins past me so it is an hour round trip. I get up at 5am for work and like 8 hours sleep, not 6.

I'm old!

Why doesn't he drive you?

hybrideel

Bench
Bringing the kids to this one tonight. They don't normally get to go to monday night games given school the next day and we don't get home until around 10:30-11

Kornstar

Coach
Why doesn't he drive you?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He has never had a licence, I'm a sucker and his taxi whenever we do anything.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He has never had a licence, I'm a sucker and his taxi whenever we do anything.
Hopefully he chips in for some petrol.