What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 Team vs Wtigers

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Parramatta Eels side to take on the Wests Tigers on Easter Monday at ANZ Stadium in Round Four of the NRL Telstra Premiership has been updated by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

With 24 hours until kick off, Arthur has culled his squad down to 19 players with Suaia Matagi and Marata Niukore dropping off the extended bench.

Gates of ANZ Stadium open at 1:15pm with all the NRL kicking off at 4.00pm.

Please note the Intrust Super Premiership NSW clash between the Western Suburbs Magpies and Wentworthville Magpies will feature ahead of the NRL clash with kick off at 1:45pm.

Click through to purchase tickets to the clash.

Parramatta Eels squad
1. Will Smith
2. George Jennings
3. Michael Jennings
4. Kirisome Auva’a
5. Josh Hoffman
6. Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Kaysa Pritchard
10. Tim Mannah (c)
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Beau Scott (c)
15. Kenny Edwards
16. Peni Terepo
17. Tony Williams
18. Cameron King
20. David Gower

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/04/01/wests-tigers-v-eels-team-list-update/

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So Williams plays one game and gets a call up. Marata perform for a season and a half and gets bumped. Unbelievable.
How good has Niukore been? And what does he offer that the top 17 lacks? Tony Williams is a premiership winner, a former Origin player, and the biggest bloke in the squad. I had him in my top 17 at the start of the year. Niukore was nowhere near it.

84 Baby

Referee
So Williams plays one game and gets a call up. Marata perform for a season and a half and gets bumped. Unbelievable.
Do you need me to sharpen your razor? “Oh no if we don’t play Niukore right now, he might leave the club and go to another club who have a spot in their top 17 and might end up a good player whereas if we play him right now and has a blinder we’ll have no other choice but to resign him and he won’t want to sign anywhere else”

Gazzamatta

Coach
Do you need me to sharpen your razor? “Oh no if we don’t play Niukore right now, he might leave the club and go to another club who have a spot in their top 17 and might end up a good player whereas if we play him right now and has a blinder we’ll have no other choice but to resign him and he won’t want to sign anywhere else”
Lol. Got ya. Check the date dude.

Gazzamatta

Coach
How good has Niukore been? And what does he offer that the top 17 lacks? Tony Williams is a premiership winner, a former Origin player, and the biggest bloke in the squad. I had him in my top 17 at the start of the year. Niukore was nowhere near it.
Just revving up my fellow posters. April 1st and all. BA rules. Lets just win.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just revving up my fellow posters. April 1st and all. BA rules. Lets just win.
Mate I'm sure there are better coaches out there than Brad Arthur. I'm just not sure they would be willing to come to Parramatta. Des Hasler is almost certainly a better coach but that doesn't mean he would be a good fit at our club.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Mate I'm sure there are better coaches out there than Brad Arthur. I'm just not sure they would be willing to come to Parramatta. Des Hasler is almost certainly a better coach but that doesn't mean he would be a good fit at our club.
He has shit hair. Gutherson has shit hair.

All the other players are shit heads.

I reckon he'd fit in fine.

strider

Post Whore
Yes Pou is a smart cookie. It took me a while to understand him and i resisted for a while until my inteligence grew to the point where we even started posting simmilar quotes.
And now I have surpassed him. Pou has yet to develop loopholes.
Pou seems clueless about ambushes too

Latest posts