What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL Parra teamlist Rd9 v Sharks

The Parramatta Eels side to take on the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at Southern Cross Group Stadium on Saturday 5 May in Round Nine of the NRL Telstra Premiership has been named by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

After coming away with a 24-22 victory over the Wests Tigers last week, Arthur has made one change to his Blue & Gold line up.

Tony Williams has been ruled out after suffering a season ending ACL injury with Tepai Moeroa returning from injury into the starting side.

Will Smith, Kenny Edwards, David Gower, Tim Mannah, Cameron King, Beau Scott, Josh Hoffman and Marata Niukore form the extended bench.

Kick off is at 7:30pm.

Please note the Parramatta Eels Jersey Flegg side have the weekend off.

Parramatta Eels side
1.Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Bevan French
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. George Jennings
6. Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Kaysa Pritchard
10. Suaia Matagi
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Peni Terepo
Interchange
14. Will Smith
15. Kenny Edwards
16. David Gower
17. Tim Mannah (c)
18. Cameron King
19. Beau Scott
20. Josh Hoffman
21. Marata Niukore

Source: https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/05/01/sharks-v-eels-team-list/

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This better be the offical offical thread, because if it goes missing again and I have to go to the trouble of finding it again I will be really pissed off!!!

FFS!!

This better be the offical offical thread, because if it goes missing again and I have to go to the trouble of finding it again I will be really pissed off!!!

FFS!!
This thread has a lot going for it. It has "OFFICIAL" in the title, It was done right the first time and also posted earlier than the other imposter thread. I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be lol.

IFR33K

Coach
First mjc delays posting his play of the day, now this c%ck up.

You merkins are losing it. I’m off to the other site, they’re much more on the ball there.

forward pass

Coach
It seems odd that some extended bench players get virtually no footy. Beau Scott hasn't played for weeks.

If they are fit and available, but not required - aren't they at least best off getting game time at Wenty.

Latest posts