What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Road To The World Cup: Lebanon

adamkungl

Immortal
Nice work! Better than the official ones (surprise). Will keep an eye out for the rest.

Is this the first one you've done?

Coastbloke

Bench
IMHO, I think it would be a travesty if Lebanon beat France with the French using domestic players. When I say that I mean SL players, Toulouse and a smattering of Elite 1..

adamkungl

Immortal
I still think France will have them covered. I'd guess they will have more SL players than Lebanon has NRL players - with the benefit of some established combinations through Catalans, Toulouse and previous test matches.

Either way it should be a cracking match.

Golden point

Juniors
I think Lebanon have this. Good leadership from well known quality nrl players with the most potent thing possible.... young fringe players with a chance to prove themselves! They will play like their lives depend on it.
The French sl players will be lazy ( they never show anymore when representing their country)fringe players are not even QLD cup standard. I can't see the leadership in the French or rather nothing of the standards of Robbie, Mannah and mosses.
Lebanon by 20 .

rabbitohs95

Bench
Nice work! Better than the official ones (surprise). Will keep an eye out for the rest.

Is this the first one you've done?
Cheers mate. Yeah it is I'll be posting them up on here when they're on the website.

Trying to learn a bit more about the International game particularly with nations such as France, Ireland and the like.

Dakink

Bench
I'm really looking forward to seeing the domestics from Lebanon. From outside in, the comp over there seems to he thriving.

Golden point

Juniors
I'm really looking forward to seeing the domestics from Lebanon. From outside in, the comp over there seems to he thriving.
From the outside looking in there's 5 ! That right 5! You can count the senior clubs on 1 hand! Thriving????
Righto.

The French pack of forwards will be too strong for Lebanon. William Barthau and Theo Fages will thrive under those conditions, as will Tony Gigot and Morgan Escare (if he plays).