What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbed

Travitoh

First Grade
if Talakai knew how to slide in defense then broncs wouldnt have scored 2 tries that they scored. he never learns. the usual deniers, cant seers, dont knowers, lie tellers will say otherwise

I'd like to see him closer to the middle in defence. He struggles one on one but so does Kyle Turner who is one of our best defenders in the forward pack.

Curns13

Juniors
R20, when you crawl out of your hole and decide to jump on here, i'll expect a full apology to all the 'duds' who busted their arse to entertain a sorry excuse for a supporter like you. Broncos by 50, hey? None of our blokes would make the Broncos team, hey? Well i hope you are man enough to admit you are wrong after tonight's performance. Sack up, R20. What sort of 'fan' are you?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
R20, when you crawl out of your hole and decide to jump on here, i'll expect a full apology to all the 'duds' who busted their arse to entertain a sorry excuse for a supporter like you. Broncos by 50, hey? None of our blokes would make the Broncos team, hey? Well i hope you are man enough to admit you are wrong after tonight's performance. Sack up, R20. What sort of 'fan' are you?
Best post of the year

DiegoNT

First Grade

giphy (2).gif

alien

Referee
And if he doesn't come in and the centre strolls in without being touched then he is criticised for that. He takes the blame for every try scored on the right side no matter what he does
bullshit. if the pass is deep then the inside defense has time to come across. talakai is a shit defender but keep denying my truth telling

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Really feel for you guys....you were well and truly stitched up tonite......some of the worse decisions I have seen...even in real time the try that was scored after the ref wanted to give it to Milford was very very poor..to say the least...And stated on my forum that all the officials should find themselves in the lower grades after tonites piss poor effort .

DiegoNT

First Grade
bullshit. if the pass is deep then the inside defense has time to come across. talakai is a shit defender but keep denying my truth telling

He is a rookie, he makes mistakes, but i think people over exaggerate it all.
2 weeks ago against the Panthers he was criticised for helping reynolds therefore opening space on the outside for a try. 10 minutes later he was criticised for NOT helping Reynolds and allowing space on the inside for a try.

I'm not saying his a good defender. Far from it. I'm just saying pin pointing him for all the problems is naive. Chricton never gets criticised for his slow reactions and and reads on the inside because it's not as noticeable. The halves, usually Reynolds never gets criticised for rarely making good first contact in tackles down that side. It's not noticed so much whem talaki saves reynolds ass outwide, but it is noticeable when a try is scored. And finally most teams stack their attacking play for their left edge. Boyd sets up a f**kload on that side, ditto keary and cordner at the roosters.
Talali has a lot to learn in defence but to lay to all on talaki is being a true 'don't knower'

Clifferd

Coach
at lidcombe station and i'm f**king fuming. how much coin did the officials have on the broncs??? f**ken spastics. i need a drink

Lel eat shit mother f**ker

To the genuine Souffs supporters who aren't fickheads although I tipped Brisbane to win, I thought the officials were disgustingly poor. Better side lost

callmack1

Staff member
Worst refereeing performance I've ever seen, I am crushed because we played so well. Social media is gonna explode and very well.

We have every right to be angry boys!!

See my full views in the Round 8 vs Broncos thread.

Travitoh

First Grade
They can not be serious the tackle wasn't completed!

I think Sam deserves a lot of credit for his composure when discussing it with the ref afterwards. There are plenty of captains who would've lost it and as a result, his players would've reached the same. But instead he kept his calm and players feed off of that. Outstanding stuff from Sam

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170421-224303.png
    Screenshot_20170421-224303.png
    543.8 KB · Views: 37

blaza88z

Coach
Honestly I'm pretty gutted.

Our boys can hold their heads high. They should have and deserved to win.

The Bronchokes struggled most of the game, so many calls went their way and that Milford 'field goal' was the cherry on top.

Glad it was the one game I didn't attend though. Would have been spewing if I made the trek to watch that crap.

Excuse me mate, we've never officially met but you've spelled it wrong there, we are the mighty Broncos. Just thought I would give you the heads up as I was passing by reading these delightful comments. You guys are right though, the refs were horrible, we deserved to win by more.

blaza88z

Coach
a broncos kid keeps waving his flag near me and smiling at me. the flag is going to end up on the track in a second!

Show him your Tigers flag instead, the bright orange colors may interest him like they did to you, f**king turncoat.

alien

Referee
I'm not saying his a good defender. Far from it. I'm just saying pin pointing him for all the problems is naive
nar not all the problems but he is a big problem even if u cant see it. he needs to go back to reserve grade and improve his defense before he plays firsts again. (

DiegoNT

First Grade
nar not all the problems but he is a big problem even if u cant see it. he needs to go back to reserve grade and improve his defense before he plays firsts again. (
Everyone can see his problems.
Yet 3 dickheads on this forum go on with their 'dont knowers' and 'truth seeing' bullshit. Like they are the only ones to notice, that they are all smart and everyone else is dumb. Yet talaki just turned 20, he has had 10 games, he is only on first grade as their are no other options and he being blamed for everything when obviously there are other problems there and sometimes we are just beaten by good attacking play.

Travitoh

First Grade
When the final try was sent upstairs, I'm pretty sure Ash Klein only asks the bunker to confirm the Milford effort, he was in the process of making his decision when the ball comes out.

Amazingly, the video isn't available on NRL.com

alien

Referee
screenshot_20170421-224303-png.12714

We should get President Donald Trump to drop a bunker buster bomb on him! Make the NRL great again!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1234567890