Robbed

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by thebigredv, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Travitoh

Travitoh Juniors

I'd like to see him closer to the middle in defence. He struggles one on one but so does Kyle Turner who is one of our best defenders in the forward pack.

2. DiegoNT

DiegoNT First Grade

And now 101

Travitoh likes this.
  3. Curns13

Curns13 Juniors

R20, when you crawl out of your hole and decide to jump on here, i'll expect a full apology to all the 'duds' who busted their arse to entertain a sorry excuse for a supporter like you. Broncos by 50, hey? None of our blokes would make the Broncos team, hey? Well i hope you are man enough to admit you are wrong after tonight's performance. Sack up, R20. What sort of 'fan' are you?

dogz08, OVP, Pommy and 3 others like this.
  4. Rabbit toes

Rabbit toes Juniors

Best post of the year

5. DiegoNT

DiegoNT First Grade

giphy (2).gif

6. alien

alien Referee

bullshit. if the pass is deep then the inside defense has time to come across. talakai is a shit defender but keep denying my truth telling

foreverinourshadow likes this.
  7. duck

duck Juniors

Ripped off.

Disgraceful stuff from the officials.

Travitoh likes this.
  8. Blood Shot Eyes

Blood Shot Eyes Bench

Really feel for you guys....you were well and truly stitched up tonite......some of the worse decisions I have seen...even in real time the try that was scored after the ref wanted to give it to Milford was very very poor..to say the least...And stated on my forum that all the officials should find themselves in the lower grades after tonites piss poor effort .

foreverinourshadow and Travitoh like this.
  9. DiegoNT

DiegoNT First Grade

He is a rookie, he makes mistakes, but i think people over exaggerate it all.
    2 weeks ago against the Panthers he was criticised for helping reynolds therefore opening space on the outside for a try. 10 minutes later he was criticised for NOT helping Reynolds and allowing space on the inside for a try.

I'm not saying his a good defender. Far from it. I'm just saying pin pointing him for all the problems is naive. Chricton never gets criticised for his slow reactions and and reads on the inside because it's not as noticeable. The halves, usually Reynolds never gets criticised for rarely making good first contact in tackles down that side. It's not noticed so much whem talaki saves reynolds ass outwide, but it is noticeable when a try is scored. And finally most teams stack their attacking play for their left edge. Boyd sets up a f**kload on that side, ditto keary and cordner at the roosters.
    Talali has a lot to learn in defence but to lay to all on talaki is being a true 'don't knower'

10. Clifferd

Clifferd First Grade

Lel eat shit mother f**ker

To the genuine Souffs supporters who aren't fickheads although I tipped Brisbane to win, I thought the officials were disgustingly poor. Better side lost

Travitoh likes this.
  11. callmack1

callmack1 Juniors

Worst refereeing performance I've ever seen, I am crushed because we played so well. Social media is gonna explode and very well.

We have every right to be angry boys!!

See my full views in the Round 8 vs Broncos thread.

12. Travitoh

Travitoh Juniors

They can not be serious the tackle wasn't completed!

I think Sam deserves a lot of credit for his composure when discussing it with the ref afterwards. There are plenty of captains who would've lost it and as a result, his players would've reached the same. But instead he kept his calm and players feed off of that. Outstanding stuff from Sam

Attached Files:

13. blaza88z

blaza88z First Grade

Excuse me mate, we've never officially met but you've spelled it wrong there, we are the mighty Broncos. Just thought I would give you the heads up as I was passing by reading these delightful comments. You guys are right though, the refs were horrible, we deserved to win by more.

14. blaza88z

blaza88z First Grade

Show him your Tigers flag instead, the bright orange colors may interest him like they did to you, f**king turncoat.

15. alien

alien Referee

nar not all the problems but he is a big problem even if u cant see it. he needs to go back to reserve grade and improve his defense before he plays firsts again. (

16. DiegoNT

DiegoNT First Grade

Everyone can see his problems.
    Yet 3 dickheads on this forum go on with their 'dont knowers' and 'truth seeing' bullshit. Like they are the only ones to notice, that they are all smart and everyone else is dumb. Yet talaki just turned 20, he has had 10 games, he is only on first grade as their are no other options and he being blamed for everything when obviously there are other problems there and sometimes we are just beaten by good attacking play.

17. Travitoh

Travitoh Juniors

Put them on ignore. I have and to be honest, it's great

18. alien

alien Referee

yeah i'll be having a few tonight! lol

19. Travitoh

Travitoh Juniors

When the final try was sent upstairs, I'm pretty sure Ash Klein only asks the bunker to confirm the Milford effort, he was in the process of making his decision when the ball comes out.

Amazingly, the video isn't available on NRL.com

20. alien

alien Referee

We should get President Donald Trump to drop a bunker buster bomb on him! Make the NRL great again!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1234567890

foreverinourshadow likes this.