Robbed

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by thebigredv, Apr 21, 2017.

1. foreverinourshadow

foreverinourshadow First Grade

The tigers dont exist anymore so how can you follow a team when they dont exist i think you have our souths alien mixed up with a different alien i think its a case of mistaken identity lol.....Shadow....

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  2. callmack1

callmack1 Juniors

I'd be grateful but I'd admit it was wrong.

3. callmack1

callmack1 Juniors

Haha thanks mate!

4. DiegoNT

DiegoNT First Grade

Just saw a real time replay of the Moga 'try'.
    Jeez they really screwed the pooch on that one

Travitoh likes this.
  5. alien

alien Referee

that was the one i was really pissed off about.

Travitoh likes this.
  6. DiegoNT

DiegoNT First Grade

You can handle refs making mistakes in real time. Ruck penalties are always subjective, forward passes can be tricky, small knock ons like Milfords can be missed.

But whem you can take your time to review a play with multiple replays, you should be getting them right.

callmack1 and Travitoh like this.
  7. alien

alien Referee

yep

8. Rabbits20

Rabbits20 Referee

When Milford was tackled in goal when is a tackle held for f**ks sake!!!!!!!

There is no way that is a try!!!!!!

Oh and we must be playing NFL now where Sims was standing. The initial infringement is he's in front of the kicker before the ball even gets to Sutto's foot.

The first f**king infringement is that!!!!!!!!

I can tell you if that was us we'd have been f**king penalised!!!!!!!

Also on half time that wasn't a penalty where they said Milford took Sam high!!!!!! If they don't get those 2 points we win!!!!!!!!!!!

The 5th tackle penalties were bullshit too!!!!!!!!!

So much bullshit I can't believe it!!!!!!!

This is only a little of what happened too. It was much more than what I've said!!!!!!

Once again nothing will be done. As Madge said these games change seasons and how can it be explained to us passionate members who go there showing our support and we live and breathe this club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Clifferd

Clifferd First Grade

Couldn't have happened to a better person. Eat shit

10. Rabbits20

Rabbits20 Referee

f**k off merkin!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of my side!!!!!!

What are you gonna do!????

Bribe them to get Cecchin or Klein for round 10 so we can be robbed agin?????

11. gUt

gUt Coach

bad luck, Souths were the better team, especially in the 2nd half. Refs cost youse. you'll be fired up as f**k next time

12. SBD82

SBD82 Bench

This is the whole issue with the bunker.

I can handle a ref getting a decision wrong in real time. It's been happening for so long that it's almost part of the game.

If they had ruled that Milford got it down in real time, you could have been rightfully upset, but it's understandable.

Missing the knock on is understandable too. Pretty irritating, but shit happens.

What is impossible to get past is ruling that moga scored. And doing it with the benefit of slow motion hd replays. Absolutely ridiculous.

If it was up to me there would be no video replays. If a ref misses something I'll be upset, I'll scream that he's blind, I'll say the whole world is against my team and I'll take a siege mentality by claiming to be the victim, and I'll feel lucky when my team gets a crap call go in our favour.

But I won't have this level of thinking WTF is wrong with the nrl when the bunker makes absolute shockers.

13. souths_reborn

souths_reborn Juniors

That's a pretty fair assessment. What annoys me the most is when the bunker doesn't follow the correct protocol and just starts making all these arbitrary rulings; its that sort of officiating that causes all these inconsistencies and discrepancies. Furthermore, what compounds the rage of a lot of NRL fans is when Tony Archer comes out and admits the bunker got things right when they blatantly got things wrong.

The Moga try is not only the product of poor common sense but is the result of an issue that has been prevalent in the game for sometime and has yet to be addressed. At what point is a player held up in the in goal area and how long does he have to ground the ball?

14. doyen

doyen Bench

They did---that was a determined effort by our side--it does depend on who's leading the team around & with JS,Cody & Farah it seemed the best so far this season!!

15. doyen

doyen Bench

What was the explanation??

It seems that the bunker has decided that Milford was in fact still endeavouring to ground the ball when it was squeezed or raked out, which,I suppose,is play on!!????????

16. souths_reborn

souths_reborn Juniors

From memory all they said was "we are unable to determine how the ball comes out;" they simply overlooked the fact that he was held. In saying that, if you watch it again you cannot possibly say that the ball has been raked out! No South Sydney player has played at the ball in a raking motion. Basically, if the bunker followed the rules of the game there is no way that it could have been awarded a try. Milford has either a) lost the ball in which case it is a knock on or b) has passed the ball off the ground while being tackled in which case a penalty should have been awarded.

17. doyen

doyen Bench

It was a v/good game--it's a pity that this is taking centre stage!!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Travitoh likes this.
  18. Rsag85

Rsag85 Bench

How was Milford allowed to take the kick after the penalty from the tackle that Sammy did in the first half?

19. greg jay

greg jay Juniors

That Spilt Ball came from... A Burgess!! Who ELSE?? The second TD pulled back was because GBurgess was MARGINALLY Offside. That aside Milford LOST the rock prior and he WAS TACKLED ON THE GROUND FOR SEVERAL SECONDS. How LONG before the whistle blows that play DEAD???

20. southsport

southsport First Grade

Thanks gUt, that's rugby league in the modern era, the game was far from dull.