What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah gone?

Front-Rower

First Grade
So we want to fly a bloke half way around the world to play centre when he has played full back the past 5 seasons and prefers to play full back. #sheenius

Wests Tigers have held secret talks with Leeds about the prospect of a player swap involving Robbie Farah and reigning Man of Steel Zak Hardaker
meanwhile, the Panthers release their No 9 and sign Hardaker for the rest of the season. :roll::roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chee Kam is capable enough to play at centre. Just swap Farah for a back rower. England has plenty of good ones running about.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Now we have the fish slap to the face from Taylor, was always going to end badly and has, even more drama to come.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thing is, everytime Taylor pulls some stunt on Farah like this, it backfires on him.

He's turning the fans and eventually the club against himself. Farah just does his job and comes out smelling like roses.

Front-Rower

First Grade
At least he can't say he wasn't warned he'd end up in reserve grade....say what you like, we now have a coach who says he is going to do something and has actually followed through.

Tigerm

First Grade
At least he can't say he wasn't warned he'd end up in reserve grade....say what you like, we now have a coach who says he is going to do something and has actually followed through.
I don't think it's over yet. I have never seen this type of thing from a coach before, wonder how it will effect Teddy?

Tiger05

First Grade
I don't think it's over yet. I have never seen this type of thing from a coach before, wonder how it will effect Teddy?

This could be a potential problem. Not just Tedesco but every player. They will realize if they are on the wrong side of the master coach they can be sacked. Personality over performance.

gallagher

Juniors
This could be a potential problem. Not just Tedesco but every player. They will realize if they are on the wrong side of the master coach they can be sacked. Personality over performance.
That applies to every player in every club. If the coach doesnt want you , your'e gone.
Thats footy