What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah Kebab

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
ALI BABA LAUNCHES THE ROBBIE FARAH KEBAB
Wests Tigers half-back/hooker Robbie Farah has today achieved another milestone in his rugby league career by having an Ali Baba K’Bab named after him.

Launched at Wests Tigers headquarters at Concord Oval, Farah’s love for good food and passion for cooking has led to a unique venture with Wests Tigers shorts sponsor, Ali Baba K’BabsTM & Wraps.

The Robbie Farah K’Bab is made with lean, marinated chicken, fresh tabouli, lettuce, tomato, onion and a splash of chilli sauce for extra zest.

Developed by Robbie and the nutritional team at Ali Baba using his favourite flavours and ingredients, the Robbie Farah K’Bab is hearty enough to satisfy a craving and healthy enough to keep bodies in shape.

“This special kebab is made for those that love good food and good sportsmanship. It is made to reflect how I like to play the game – simple, clean and elegant with real power in the right places,’’ Farah said.

“Good food and good sportsmanship are really valuable to me and working with Ali Baba, I have combined the two. It’s a great opportunity to work with our sponsor in a unique way and to help support our commitment to clean sports and healthy living.

“I made my kebab using the ingredients I not only love, but also know are good for me. A kebab from Ali Baba is perfect because I get the right mix of protein and nutrients to keep me going. It’s nice to know that I can eat the type of food I enjoy without worrying that it will impact on my performance.’’

The unique partnership between the Wests Tigers and Ali Baba is based on the fundamentals of health and nutrition.

The Robbie Farah K’Bab is the newest product to be launched by Ali Baba in a bid to promote healthy and active lifestyles amongst not only sporting athletes but also the wider community.

“The Robbie Farah K’BabTM is not targeting kids – it is targeting young teens and adults who are image conscious like Robbie Farah’’ said Ali Baba Marketing Manager for Retail and Sales, Nagey Kastoun.

Farah added it was a pleasure getting involved in projects like these,’’ Farah said.

“With so many people eating bad diets and the increasing concerns over obesity, I hope they follow my lead. Swap that burger for a tasty, nutritious Robbie Farah K’Bab.’’

The Robbie Farah K’Bab will soon be available at Ali Baba outlets nationally. For more information, visit www.alibaba.com.au or email feedback@alibaba.com.au