What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah

Rsag85

Bench
How long until he gets drop to reserve grade?

I don't see the two hooker thing working for our club and the best fit for the side is Cook at dummy half.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Don't think it'll happen.
If we do go to one hooker I think it'll be farah over cook.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
If you drop one of them you're choosing between Rochow, Cherrington, tyrell, fuimaono. I don't know if I'd prefer any of these guys over Farah or cook. Farah has that calm, experienced head which is why he was charging down all of cleary's kicks against the panthers and cook has that spark that gets us going up the field. I think if they're both on the field they just have to learn to not get in each other's way. I think cook playing the full 80 works very well because he gets used to the ruck speed and the players in the middle of the field. Farah playing 40-50 minutes works as well because he comes on and does his job like a professional.

doyen

Bench
If you drop one of them you're choosing between Rochow, Cherrington, tyrell, fuimaono. I don't know if I'd prefer any of these guys over Farah or cook. Farah has that calm, experienced head which is why he was charging down all of cleary's kicks against the panthers and cook has that spark that gets us going up the field. I think if they're both on the field they just have to learn to not get in each other's way. I think cook playing the full 80 works very well because he gets used to the ruck speed and the players in the middle of the field. Farah playing 40-50 minutes works as well because he comes on and does his job like a professional.

I don't think either are all that good.

This is evidenced by our struggles to knock over very depleted outfits;our thumping by the Tiges etc.

Farah is past it & Cook is nothing special-----these 2 aren't exactly setting our team on fire;quite the contrary!!

A dud team like Saints who acquired a dud hooker are riding high & scoring more points than any other!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cook played 55mins and Farah 38mins the other night.

doyen

Bench
Cook played 55mins and Farah 38mins the other night.

These 2 played a minor part in us scraping over the line against a lame-duck outfit the other night.

Both of our No. 9s are dodgy,key position players & aren't giving anything much!

Hence our struggles to win games.

Travitoh

First Grade
Cook is the better fit for us but should someone better become available, we should pounce.

Rabbits20

Immortal
These 2 played a minor part in us scraping over the line against a lame-duck outfit the other night.

Both of our No. 9s are dodgy,key position players & aren't giving anything much!

Doyen the reason we are struggling is as most of our backs are bog average.

Give the Saints AJ, Talakai, Burns and Jennings and they'd struggle.

Travitoh

First Grade

They'd kill for AJ. At full strength, they'd kill for the majority of our starting backs!

Rsag85

Bench

Disagree.

Some of Farah passing is shocking on Friday and you don't really see him running out of dummy half, our attack goes backwards when he is on the field. Cook on the other hand gets us on the attacking foot with his fast runs which helps us make more metres.

Backs have nothing to do with our attack at the moment.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I dont prefer one or the other. Cook provides spark but Farah provides direction. If only we could somehow turn them into one...
Best way to describe the situation. When will dietz come of age?

How is Fuimaono's defence? Maybe it's no better than our current centres faults?

In some ways it seems like Farah has bitten off more than he could chew. Was he expecting a cruisey role without pressure from cook? Then old rocks n diamonds cook can't maintain the pressure anyway.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

FACTAMUNDO.....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Best way to describe the situation. When will dietz come of age?

How is Fuimaono's defence? Maybe it's no better than our current centres faults?

In some ways it seems like Farah has bitten off more than he could chew. Was he expecting a cruisey role without pressure from cook? Then old rocks n diamonds cook can't maintain the pressure anyway.

oi R20....dietz?over cook or farah fug me r20 its comedy hour.....Shadow...I cant stop laughing over here its insane what these funny blokes come up with on here i am smiling ear to ear and shaking my head over here R20..... I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING RABBIT TOES THAT DONT KNOWS YOU GOT ME IN STITCHES OVER HERE MATE....Shadow.....