What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbo to become most capped roosters coach

Valheru

Coach
The club hasn't made much of this yet but I was reading an article earlier today that said Robbo is due to coach his 150th match for the roosters this week making him the 3rd 'known' to do so and edges him closer to the all time record behind only Arthur Halloway (154) and Arthur Beetson (152).

That means he is due to surpass Halloway in the final regular season game against Parramatta.

Wonderful effort and let's hope when all is said and done he obliterates the record.

Interesting that the article stressed the word 'known' twice, I am assuming it wasn't clear who the coach was in the early days but Halloway coached in the 30s so who knows.

ouryears

Bench
The club hasn't made much of this yet but I was reading an article earlier today that said Robbo is due to coach his 150th match for the roosters this week making him the 3rd 'known' to do so and edges him closer to the all time record behind only Arthur Halloway (154) and Arthur Beetson (152).

That means he is due to surpass Halloway in the final regular season game against Parramatta.

Wonderful effort and let's hope when all is said and done he obliterates the record.

Interesting that the article stressed the word 'known' twice, I am assuming it wasn't clear who the coach was in the early days but Halloway coached in the 30s so who knows.
Won nothing, except rorters award

ouryears

Bench
If you’re going to troll, at least try and be coherent when you do it.

You make the rest of us look bad.
What don't you understand about they have won nothing except an award for being the RoRters?!!!

Are you Fuc#ing THICK?

Or as your name suggest, a dumb smart ass.

Again, coherency please.

You are making the rest of us look bad to the roosters fans.
It’s okay we know you’re not all like that.

No seriously it’s fine don’t worry about it these things happen.

Chin up, you’ll be right

Lambretta

First Grade
What don't you understand about they have won nothing except an award for being the RoRters?!!!

Are you Fuc#ing THICK?

Or as your name suggest, a dumb smart ass.

1 Premiership as Coach
3 Minor Premierships as Coach
NRL Coach of the year 2013
RLIF Coach of the year 2013

When he took over at Catalans as coach they were running 9th
In his second season at Catalans they finished 4th and had a rare playoffs appearance

If you're going to troll, do so with skill
You've made yourself look like a twat