What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rookie Team Of The Year (2017)

Clifferd

Coach
Esan Marsters is a f**king beast how he is not on that list beggars belief

Shits all over Curtis Scott and anyone who says different lacks a brain

nick87

Coach
Duftys been really good for us, but I'd probably give Edwards the nod over him, purely because he has performed consistently over more game time.
Yeah I wouldn't move Edwards for him, but I'd want to find a way to get Dufty in the team somewhere

Clifferd

Coach
Pretty average year for debutantes to be fair

I can't say much about the other ones as I only follow the rookies from my team closely but

Twal regularly makes more metres and hit ups than our current state of origin prop Aaron woods. There's a stat also in 10 games hes played he's only missed 3 tackles, whilst making over 400+

Marsters regularly averages 80+ in my super coach fantasy team, has a few TA to his name aswell

Kinda average year yeah, but some of these players will be stars of the future.

beave

Coach
not enough minutes from our youngins to worthy a mention (jenson, laybutt, uele, mago etc). Will hopefully be saying differently this time next year

Jensen has come along pretty well, a lot better than I thought he would.

Mago looks like he has what it takes to be decent in FG.

Laybutt imo was played on the wrong side against Penrith but against the Storm he showed some nice deft passes on our RH side.

Uele is probably leaving us for Cronulla but looked alright

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Jensen has come along pretty well, a lot better than I thought he would.

Mago looks like he has what it takes to be decent in FG.

Laybutt imo was played on the wrong side against Penrith but against the Storm he showed some nice deft passes on our RH side.

Uele is probably leaving us for Cronulla but looked alright

Goods are definitely there, remember not so long ago a young kid called taumololo was getting first grade time in drips and drabs

beave

Coach
Goods are definitely there, remember not so long ago a young kid called taumololo was getting first grade time in drips and drabs

Yeah, one week killing it in FG and then dropped to Qcup the next. Many of us were WTFing Henrys decisions but it all came out in the end. I think both parties would have handled it a bit better in retrospect.

roofromoz

First Grade
One of the Eisenhuth's played at least one game for the Panthers, I cant remember if it was Tom or Matt.

MWZ is worth a mention for the wing spot not occupied by Cotric.

It was Tom v Warriors late in the 2012 season. Only match he played.