What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster Jokes

terminator007 said:
That was just unlucky, we should have gone through to the GF that year, we would have played a better game against the Broncos than your guys did.

It was so unlucky that the exact 2 teams met 2 years earlier in the semi at Marathon and the exact same thing happened! :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
terminator007 said:
That was just unlucky, we should have gone through to the GF that year, we would have played a better game against the Broncos than your guys did.

It was so unlucky that the exact 2 teams met 2 years earlier in the semi at Marathon and the exact same thing happened! :lol:

2001 semi, marathon cough what a glorious Knight that was.

terminator007 said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
terminator007 said:

2001 semi, marathon cough what a glorious Knight that was.

I'm really jealous of your record against us in the semis. :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
Your run against us is just about over Cogburn, don't get too cocky in 04, theres no wayJoey will miss the finals three years in a row, we probably would have got three premierships by now instead of two, you know its true.
Our new crop of Juniors coming through particularly in the forwards are better and much bigger than this years, who are also getting better.
04 is Newcastles year!

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Did you hear the one about the rugby league team who were playing for a place in the grand final and they were leading 16-2 at half time and their winger kissed the camera lenz after scoring a try and their captain was yahooing and asking what the opposition team were going to do on their mad monday and then the opposition team scored 5 consecutive tries in the 2nd half and went on to win 26-20 and the captain of the losing team threw his mouthguard into the turf and refused to shake any of the winning team's players hands at the end of game! Now that's what I call an absolutely hilarious joke! rofl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah i heard that won!
didnt see that grand final though
First one i missed since i was 5
Just couldnt stop yawning
The best sleep ive had in years!.......
Oh yeah the roosters got beat ......Managed to see that
176 days to season 2004 :shock:

terminator007 said:
Your run against us is just about over Cogburn, don't get too cocky in 04, theres no wayJoey will miss the finals three years in a row, we probably would have got three premierships by now instead of two, you know its true.
Our new crop of Juniors coming through particularly in the forwards are better and much bigger than this years, who are also getting better.
04 is Newcastles year!

We've knocked your rabble team out twice with fatarse in the team! I'll tell you, our "run" is only just beginning old son, better get used to it. :lol:

antonius

Coach
A Roosters fan walks in a pub with a pig under his arm. The barman asks"Where did you get that?" The pig replied "I won him in a raffle, second prize was two of them"

The Vern

Juniors
Q. How many Rooster fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and make
excuses and Phil Gould to say that if the ref had done his
job in the first place the light bulb would never have gone out.

Terminator

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
terminator007 said:
04 is Newcastles year!

We've knocked your rabble team out twice with fatarse in the team! I'll tell you, our "run" is only just beginning old son, better get used to it. :lol:

Haha, your team's run is ending on Sunday, the Panthers are a much classier team than yours, as soon as Packhorse freddie gets taken out your shipped in team will go down the drain.
I look forward to rubbing in the Panthers win with a scrubbing brush on Monday. :lol:

mrford61

Juniors
with all his talk of Joeys arse I thought this one appropriate, sorry moderaters:
Cogburn, Rooster player and beautiful blonde are walking home from the pub late at night. The blonde falls over and gets her head stuck in a picket fence. Rooster player says "oh well, why waste an oppotunity" and does a number on the blonde. When he,s done he says "your turn Cogburn". Cogburn starts crying and rooster player asks why. " because my head wont fit in the fence". :shock: :shock:

astrogirl

First Grade
A little grand final humour... I like Roosters #6 and Penrith #11 :D

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A SYDNEY ROOSTERS SUPPORTER WHEN:

1. Your players have matching Knee and Shoulder strapping that doesn't clash with the team Uniform.
2. You're disappointed that the coffee at the Stadium Kiosk is not imported from some wealthy farmer in an exotic Third World Country.
3. You grimace every time a scrum packs down just thinking of the damage it will do to your team's hairstyles.
4. Your preference in poultry mysteriously changes when the Roosters start losing games, Oh how I love those Swans and vice versa.
5. Your Studio Apartment is the equivalent in price to 2 Mansions in Penrith.
6. A Land Rover or equivalent 4WD is a must for conquering the unforgiving terrain between Rose Bay and Bondi.
7. The Roosters are a bit of trivial entertainment between the Super 12
Rugby and the Head of the River Rowing Competition.
8. You have a wealth of friends, One's on $150K, another is on $300K,
another is on....
9. You have a Private School Emblem sticker on the back of your car to
remind the Chauffeur where to pick the kids up from.
10. You consider the trip to Telstra Stadium in Homebush an Outback
Adventure into the Wild West (Thank god for that Landrover).
11. You do occasionally get amongst the common people, with windows
securely shut on the way down to the snow (Landrover to the rescue again).
12. A Friday night out consists of going to an overpriced bar in an
overpriced suit, boasting about your overhyped profession and pulling
overpriced women.
13. Your inflated ego is counterbalanced by your 5 centimetre mobile phone.
14. Red, blue and White goes with more outfits than Black, Red, Yellow and Green.
15. A Roosters Jersey is acceptable apparel only when worn over your
designer Skivvy for quick disposal after the game.
16. A touch judge is an official determining the best biceps on Mardi Gras.
17. You complain that the Salary Cap needs to be increased so you can
snatch that lovely looking Ryan Girdler and Michael De Vere.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A PENRITH PANTHERS SUPPORTER WHEN:

1. A Halloween pumpkin has more teeth than your wife does.
2. You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front
of her kids.
3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
4. Jack Daniels makes your list of "most admired people."
5. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
6. Someone in your family once died right after saying: "Hey, watch this."
7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
8. A ceiling fan once ruined your wife's hairdo.
9. You think the last words of Advance Australia Fair are: "Carn the
Panthers."
10. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded, right off its
wheels.
11. The market value of your car goes up and down, depending on how much
petrol is in it.
12. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.
13. One of your kids was born on a pool table.
14. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against
it.
15. You think "loaded dishwasher" means your wife is drunk.
16. Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.
17. Your front verandah collapses and kills more than five dogs.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
astrogirl said:
A little grand final humour... I like Roosters #6 and Penrith #11 :D

1. Your players have matching Knee and Shoulder strapping that doesn't clash with the team Uniform.
2. You're disappointed that the coffee at the Stadium Kiosk is not imported from some wealthy farmer in an exotic Third World Country.
3. You grimace every time a scrum packs down just thinking of the damage it will do to your team's hairstyles.
10. You consider the trip to Telstra Stadium in Homebush an Outback
Adventure into the Wild West (Thank god for that Landrover).
11. You do occasionally get amongst the common people, with windows
securely shut on the way down to the snow (Landrover to the rescue again).

hahahaha i love those ones! :lol: :lol: i love these roosters jokes they crack me up!

1. A Halloween pumpkin has more teeth than your wife does.
10. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded, right off its
wheels.
11. The market value of your car goes up and down, depending on how much
petrol is in it.
hehe i like these ones too! :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
Haha love those Panther jokes the most, especially 13 and 17, so true. :lol:
Go the Panthers!

The Colonel

Immortal
Another version.

You know if You're a Roosters supporter when :

1. You spend $100,000 on a car even though you have no idea how to do an oil change or fix a blown headlight.
2. Your boyfriend gives you dirty looks when you talk to your male interior designer with the cute smile.
3. Junior league, whats that?
4. You just paid close to $1 million for a house the size of a shoe box.
5. You have trouble counting 8000 people.
6. Your sister is more plastic than a barbie doll.
7. The amount of botox in your mums face could poison & wipe out a small nation.
8. You think you won the comp last year even though the best team was disqualified.

Nut

Juniors
astrogirl said:

5 centimetre phone? Its not the phone thats 5 centimetres. These are roosters supporters, remember?

astrogirl

First Grade
Nut said:
astrogirl said:
5 centimetre phone? Its not the phone thats 5 centimetres. These are roosters supporters, remember?
Hmm, I'm confused, doesn't seem to make sense. I don't think I read that particular line before I posted it

Guys these are classics....great stuff
ive already printed them off and sending them to a rooster supporter i know......Come to think of it , hes the only rooster supporter i know
Heres the clincher ......Hes an accountant...... and he cant count
He has no idea how to estimate the crowd at Energy Aust. stadium
173 until Robbie O repays the faithful :shock:

IanG

Coach
Here's another one.

Did you here about the Roosters fan who went to the drive in?
He didn't like the movie so he slashed the seats.

Latest posts